Sunday, May 10, 2009

Kyeancerie's Version

Purikura every anniversary! And this is the second one. Hohoho Faster say niceeee!!!


The great couple meme! Originally from Pinkpau . I saw this quiz from many many other blogger's blog before but I didn't have a boyfriend to play by then . (Sounds wrong but yeah). So now I finally get the chance to play already wtf

1)
Tell us about the first time you met and your first impression of him/her:
I was in the music room in my school. He was talking to a few of my friends. About dancing, love and so much more. He was just a stranger to me that time. Perhaps, he didn’t even know that I exist too. I find he’s kinda cocky that time by judging the way he speaks. Fortunately he’s not so much like that anymore. (Because got moisture of love already ah!)

2)What's a weird habit or quirk that he has?
He likes to make videos whenever he have something to comment HAHAHAHA. Comment about malaysian drivers, comment about tesco or he'll just make a video with his brother to make me laugh. Piano grade 9.5 =.= Or or he'll just make a random video of himself in the Purikura machine telling his brother that how amazed and scared he was that time HAHA. Now he likes to take video of me when I'm eating HAHAHA =(

3) What makes him sad?
When I fat lan cha or sad. Probably when his dancing students gets on his nerves. But after telling me all his frustration, he’ll go lovey dovey and happy again. Heh heh.

4) What makes him angry?
Malaysian drivers. HAHAHAHA.

5) What excites him?
HOT WHEELS. BMW M6! FERRARI. AND KOH KYEAN. End of story. Why my boyfriend love cars so much one T_T Did I forget about Konata and errr.. some other japanese animation. =(

6) Tell us something funny about him?
Oh he’s very funny based on what my friends and mom says HAHAHA. He’s almost funny everytime and sometimes when it’s not funny also become funny one. I'm serious! And he's funny when he speaks in a Malay/ Indian/ China Apek tone and super malaysian accent and he's super good at it!!! T____T

7)
What's he like at home?
Ugly. Topless. With specs and epic mushroom hair probably talking to his gf online or playing with baby cousin Jeejun <3 but now he got a new toy already, wii =(

8) What's he like at work/school?

Very strict and serious. I don’t think I will love him anymore if I ever get to see him teaching . HAHAHAH nola. He's probably the teacher I’ll hate but boyfriend I’ll love <3 heh heh

9) Describe his room.

MESSY. With Japanese hentai posters HAHAHA nola it’s his favourite anime characters with long legs & big boobs but he claims that those are his brother's T_T Bie if you ever gonna stick those posters in our room next time I think I’ll request for a divorce or I’ll probably burn all of them only HAHAHA because I’m so sweet like that heh heh

10) What's his best friend like?

Jonathan Fam. Top latin dancer. Good friend. Naughty boy during high school. HAHA that’s all I know I guess! I haven’t get to see him in real life yet! He’s also quite cute *blushes* but I think Chris is hotter heh heh. Am I the only one who say that HAHAHAH nola I love you bie <3

11) Do you know who he hates the most?

His boss HAHAHA nola he doesn’t hate anyone as long as I know. He doesn’t hate because he is filled with love already HAHAHA

12) Have you met his exes?

He doesn’t have one. I’m his first. AND LAST. Heh heh

13) Do his parents like you?

Aunty Lisa do you like me! Hahhaha I hope you do! Cuz I like you and your spaghetti very much!! I know his sister likes me now after I told her that World War 1 & 2 indian joke HAHAHAH and I know Chi Yoong loves me, don't you! =D

14) What's the first thing he would do or say if he fell down and scraped her knee?

He’ll probably shout “Oh shuitttttttttt.” Then act manly like as if nothing happened if I’m not there. But if I’m there he’ll probably go manja to me telling me how pain it hurts so I will give him some love HAHA

15) What would he do in an emergency situation with other people involved?

Stay calm and start telling people around him not to panic “Nothing bad will happen one lah, always think in a positive side, when you think of it in a positive side, then nothing will happen one. If you think it in a negative side, of course everything bad will come to you lor, right?” haih I hear this almost all the time one. zzzzz

16) Which shop would he spend most of the time at in a shopping mall?

Apple Store! Toy shop! And sex shop HAHAHA nola where got sex shop in Malaysia . I think, ^^

17) What would he have for a typical breakfast?

He doesn't wake up early enough for breakfast but if he does, Lai Fun with Milo Ice somewhere near his house after sending his brother to school. HAHAHA. Then he'll go back to sleep. Tsk tsk.PIGGGGGG BIEEEEEEE

18) Where would he want to go for dinner?

Home. He goes home for dinner everytime. So guai guai chai ! I likeeee!

19) What kind of movie would he choose at the cinema?

Any movie I wanna watch. But we hardly watch movies one . Sad anot this couple hor HAHAHA nola. because we have better things to do together. Eg picnic date!

20) Describe his taste in music.

PERFECT. Exactly what I listen to. What I love, he will love also one and vice versa, omg I just love our taste in music. Big Bang is our number 1, but currently we fell in love with SoundTemp. They're sooo good. Gradano Espada =D

21) If he wasn't going out with you, who would he be going out with?

Someone hotter. Someone slimmer. Someone who’s not so wai sek. Someone who dance with him??? I dunno! But I'm sure it'll be someone who’s as cute and funny just like me *coughs* except that she won't someone who clicked so much with him as much as him and I now. RIGHT BABY??

22) What item in his wardrobe would you like to burn?

Well, you know it baby!! ALL HIS SINGLETSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! Nike or Adidas also don't care!

23) What is he good at?

Good at being a good boyfriend except sometimes failed abit only. Good at manja-ing with the girlfriend. Good at pujuk-ing the girlfriend. Good at making the girlfriend laugh. Good at photography and dancing. Good at being ugly and cute at the same time =)

24) What is he totally horrible at?

Dealing with people in general but hey! He’s changing for the best now! Heh heh and Some other little tiny winy stuff like opening a plastic bags at Jusco -.-“”””

25) What's something about him that is annoying/infuriating?

When he’s late but I know Pudu and Maluri areas are jamming areas so I forgive him. But every time I’ll give him a fat lan cha face first one until he sayangs me back and tell me he’ll bring me to eat ice cream/ nice food HEH HEH.

26) What's something that you two fundamentally disagree on?

Almost nothing!!! We are the most SLST couple ever. SLST means Sam ling siong tong , if you know what it means. The only thing was on marriage. He said he won’t get married next time before we got together but after we got together, he said he wants to get married and have children next time because he finally understands love now HAHAHA that’s the sweetest thing of him <3

27) What's something that you two agree whole-heartedly on?

Our SLST-ness again!! It scares us sometimes one. Its like we already know what’s in each other mind already like we already know what each other will say before the minute we tell each other. Hmm, Things like what we like, where we wanna go, what we wanna eat, and what we wanna do. And also, the food we LOVE!! BBQ plaza and Japanese food foreverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr !

28) Is he possessive?

YES VERYYYY! He is a possessive lover , he gets upset when I get sexcited when I see/ fantasize about Top and Daniel Henney T_T

29) Why would he succeed in life?

Because he have high dreams and very determined. And he's very clear on what he wants from life and what he wants to archeive before getting married for example m6, apartment and CHI KYEAN AHHAHAHAoh wait, that's after.

30) What is the coolest gift that he has ever given you?

Coolest? He hasn't give me the coolest gift yet but he already gave me all the sweetest thing I want!! =D

31) What does he avoid at all costs?

To spend money on his favourite toys, Hot wheels. And some other Japanese anime character stuff eg Konata =.= just to save money to go out with me!!! Sweet or not! =D

32) What does he spend the most money on?

KOH KYEAN hahahaha and petrol money because who ask her to stay so far hahaha. Haih haih T_T Aiya mostly anything to do with me one la sometimes I feel bad one HAHA Bie I buy you nice toys next time hou mou? Heh heh.

33) Describe his typical Sunday.

Probably I’ll wake up first so I’ll get to disturb him by calling him to tell him how much I wanna listen to his morning voice HAHAHA . He’s still blur that time so he’ll just mumble..mumble and mumble. Until he wake up and get ready for his dance lessons. Then he’ll teach all day long and go to the gym with his dad and brother. Come home and talk to me at night but I’ll probably fell asleep while waiting for him then he’ll get emo all night HAHAHHA.

34) Why would he be dangerous?

That he’ll surprise you suddenly with a loud voice. T____T He crazy one always scare me until I shout "YOU SOT AH" then he'll laugh. hahhahah bin tai one T_T My baby will be very dangerous when anyone steps on his tail… so don’t ever try HAHA

35) Tell us about a time he looked absolutely gorgeous.

I'll tell you when he doesn't look gorgeous. Wearing Ah pek's singlet with ah pek slippers T_T Nola, There's this time he lied on my tummy, look at me in the eyes and tell me that he loves me, that's the most gorgeous time of him <3

36) What's something about him that would surprise all of his friends?

That’s he’s so omgly sweet towards me! HEH HEH. His best friend asked him whether what did I do to him HAHHAA.

37) What do you love most about him?

His humor. And He is a very patient and understanding person. And the way he loves me with his whole heart, mind and soul. He treats me like his princess. But what attracts me most is the face that we have a lot in common. We clicked so well. We have the same mindset, same taste of musics, and so much more. And the fact that he'll try his best to change to become a better person just for me. I love everything of him <3

38) The biggest lesson you have learnt from loving your soulmate.

I’ve learnt how to love someone even more with my entire heart. Learn how to sacrifice and to never give up no matter what happens because I've found the one I wanna be with, then everything will worth it.


Here's my version . Wanna see his version!! Coming up next! hhohoho

No comments: