Saturday, May 30, 2009

It Says


Holiday starts when? Straight after Chemistry paper and ta-dah! I am one naughty girl who skipped school for 2 days tsk tsk tsk. I think my class teacher is so gonna chase me around for my mc letter again T_T And oh yeah! I heard that the new uniform is gonna launch after this holiday! I can't wait to see it! Hopefully its nicer than the previous one and if its nice I'm absolutely gonna buy at least one pair of them despite of this is the last year for us T_T


On Friday morning after having breakfast with mommy and Mr Topcerie (yeah yeah he wished), he sent me to my darling darling's home and we're gonna go shoppingggggg and have girl's day out for the only the both of us! hehehe! Don't get me wrong darling darling is not Chris, he's still a HE.

It's all about Kyean hohoho

The day was great, went out for movie, Angels and Demons. It was okay, not my type of movie but it's still alright. Then we went to have crazy cheap clothes shoppinggggggggggg!!! We spent about 100 bucks in the speed of light hahahahaha Will get to see those clothes soon here and the price is really really shockingly cheap!!!!!!!! I just love buying cheap + PRETTY CLOTHES!! =D

the owner of thekyeandiary.

Looks familiar? hehehe yes yes it's Bar.B.Q plaza!!!!!! Go for the onion rice instead of the normal white rice, it's a pretty good stuff. Promise.

The princess of dreamland HAHAHAH she sleeps until 11T______T

Gelato is goodd. Especially the fruitty ones. They're having a promotion now! GO try it out! =)

I asked Mr Lancerie to pick me up for dinner after a long day huhuhu then we ended up watching Night At The Museum 2 in Leisure Mall HAHAHA one day 2 movies. Fortunately my eyes didn't go blind after that cuz they're really long movies ! Night at the museum 2 is as funny as the first one! =)

Yin Yiong + me = veryyyyy nice!

Wong Kok's Yin Yiong plus Lai Cha together = wtf HAHAHA

Showing off one of those items I bought during the day! Cute anot lea! I'm collecting them now!

Just because I'm a little bit troublesome sometimes HAHAHA

Walked Pasar malam with him for the first time and it was fun!! HAHAHA we ate lok lok together huhu soooo nice! and he is now doing his favourite typical pose with the oh so famous penang laksa! (No Eye SEE)

Bon Appetite!!!!!!


Before the clock strikes 12 tonight, wish little miss Paris Hilton a happy birthday again shall we!!!!


Okay Michelle this is your present hahahahhaha wtf do you think I'm joking, no I'm not joking, this is your 17th birthday present hope you'll like it and print it and frame it and put it on the wall of your little messy room kthxbai . and I love you!!!!!!

No comments: