Monday, June 01, 2009

It's Her Turn Now.

The weird girl who claims herself as a hot model all the time,
The weird girl who doesn't allow people to play with her hair,
The weird girl who cannot decide things especially when it comes to herself,
The weird girl who wears socks to bed,
The weird girl who can acts like Paris Hilton 99% (bimbo),
The weird girl who has a good sense in fashion, (JUST LIKE MUAH, hehe just being bimbo)
The weird girl who owns rebelwithlooks.blogspot.com.

It was her 17th birthday on the 30th of May last Saturday. It was soooooo difficult to decide where to celebrate for her at the beginning. It was a pain. Everytime we decide a place for her, and we all we get will be... "don't want lah this la that lah" until I SIMPLY suggested Wong Kok Char Chan Teng, famous for their big birthday lai cha. hahahahahha. I didn't expect she would agreed on that. But since it was her birthday. So we'll all just follow her for the first time . AND THE LAST TIME. teeheee.

Birthday Wish Granted! You want giant Lai Cha, there you go girl!

Epic Lai Cha on earth!

Her Birthday Cake. *sings Happy Birthday song*

Can you feel the love hahahhaha wtf btw, my hair is longer than hers now YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY *party party*

The chicken poxs, I mean pimple girl of the day HAHAHAHHA not I say one okay. Our tuition teacher say one HAHAHA. This girl went too hard core for exam, so god pleased her with pimples after exams IN HER FACE HAHA (I mean on her face) *act innocents*

The only guy there on that day. But we treated him like a girl AS USUAL. Hahahah btw he's the photographer of the day! FOC one! Birthday present for the birthday girl AHHHHAHAH hi baby ! You look great in this picture! Faster say who take one!!

Mun yee darling, the BoA look-alike of the day. EXCEPT that she couldn't dance as good as the real BoA HAHHAHA

Caught in action!!!! Hugging a plate of chicken rice HAHAHHAHAHA sooooo sad ajumma, so sad! (That's for saying us caught in action in your blog! Hmph)

My Meat Ball spaghetti. VERY TASTY... the meatballs only. Spaghetti is half cooked I assumed. I looked sooooooooooo sleepy on that day because I slept too much wtf T_T

His oh so famous Chris pose with his food HAHAHAHAH let's see how many he can collect!

Girls of the day.

Girls next door =)

Girls gone wild HAAHHAHAHA

This is a funny picture. Rachel joins us this time HAHAHA. Mun looks soooo angry for no reason. Birthday girl showing her best smile for the picture. I'm showing them some love *hearts* HAHAHA and Yy looks lost HAHAHHAHAHAHA


MORE COMING SOON I PROMISEEEEEEEEEEEE!! I think I can split them into 3 posts! hahaha! That's all for today! Loveeeeeeeeeeees xoxoxo

No comments: