Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Cravings


I'm having the most crazy food craving these days . And it's soo random. For awhile I'll say I'm craving for this, for awhile later I'll say I'm craving for that. My mom declares to everyone that I'm officially fatter than her now HAHAHA. I don't know how to deal with these gluttony feelings so I will try kill these cravings by blogging everything out here. (Hopefully it works.)

1. Pavlova

- This is because YY's dad birthday cake was Alexis's Tiramisu and not Berrylicious Pavlova. HAHAHA oh my gluttoness!


Alexis's Pavlova

The Apartment's Pavlova

2. Salmon Sashimi

- This is because I haven't eat Salmon for sucha long time already and I'm currently craving for it very badly.

Salmon Lunch in Rakuzen! Mommy/baby can we go there one day prease T_T

Sushi Zanmai's Salmon Sashimi


Ichiban Boshi's Salmon Roll with mayo *hearts*

Delicious's Smoked Salmon Angelhair <3>
3. Cameron Highland's Special

- Because I didn't get to go Cameron last holiday due to my driving thing. And my family came back with a satisfied stomach made me miss cameron even more T_T

Scones T_T omg I love!!!!

Strawberries! Teehee! I remember those are really sweet ones!

Strawberry short cake heeeeee .

4. Seafood

- This is because I just had the most lovely seafood lunch on Father's Day with YY's family in Cheers Palace and I didn't had enough seafood ! (Let's say my tummy didn't allow me to stuck in no more) T_____T

Okay this is really good from Tony Roma's. Shrimp something something.

Salty egg Crab <3>
5. Mango Pudding


-This is because Chris's mom let me try her mango pudding last week and it was awesome I wished to eat more of those but no more already T___________T aunty can you make more next time heee

Cutest Mango Pudding in Disneyland



and now I'm craving for durians. and Tomyam fried rice. You know why, Farris!! T__________________________T

No comments: