Sunday, June 14, 2009

In this Holiday



This 2 weeks passed really meaningful for me, despite of the fact I didn't touched any books at all. I'm pretty happy with it wtf really =)

1. I finished my driving thing in this holiday! Hehehe I got my L licenses already *prouds* AHHAHA wtf I listened to the 5 hour thing on Weds, passed the test on Thursday by 46/50 HOHOHO *double prouds* and attended another 6 hours thing on Saturday again phewwwwww faster than rocket!!! *triple prouds*

2. Attended CLIOD and met Mr Lee Min Ho in the college ahahhahah seriously he's damn hot!! I thought my eyes were gonna melt when I first saw him T_________T okay I'm lying T_T

3. Watched TONNES of korean variety shows and the best Korean drama ever! Boys Over Flowers, hehehe I'm in love with Mr Lee Min Ho and Mr Kim Bum, and Mr Kim Hyun Joong , not forgetting Mr Kim Joon ^^ the Korean f4!! Omg I sound like a fangirl but it's really really addictive and niceeeeeeee I swear! According to Munyee ( a girl who dislike K dramas) says its nice too!!! =)

4. Currently I'm in love with 2pm . Ive been watching their variety show lately like a stalker wtf but they are really really funny and dorky just like BIG BANG! 10 points out of 10 points! =) Not forgetting SNSD & 2ne1!

5. I've been shopping like a real shopaholics this holiday and I've burnt a big hole on my wallet and this is not good T_T I've collected 6 Little Miss shirts already wheeeeeeeeeee. MORE clothes plsssssssssss!!

6. I slept all I wantt until the maxxxxxxxxx. Until the limit I cannot sleep anymore hahahah now that's a blessing wtf and I'm wondering how am I gonna suffer tomorrow morning waking up at 6 30 again T_T


and I should be sleeping now it's 12 30 already T_T





No comments: