Monday, June 22, 2009

RE-EDITED


Teacher's Day & Pei Chin's Birthday Celebration


I just had the most happening weekend ever . =)

But I will start of with the teacher's day on friday first. heeeee Of course it was better than last year's I would say. Everything went smoothly and fun!! I had lotsa fun during the student-teacher telematch in the basketball court (and lose in every game) . The teachers too keng already!!! And I did things that embarassed myself in front of everyone but that's fineeeeee. If you remember how I spinned myself for 10 times and then run ! You will laugh till you pee. =( But what makes you laugh till you pee is the sketches! Seriously they are damn good actors!! They made my day before I went to take my ESOL speaking test huhu T_____T We didn't have class party this year but nvm ! We had a class gathering during that night itself because it was Pei Chin's birthday! Hahahha we ate traditional chinese dinner in a chinese restaurant (like how grandmas celebrate their birthday HAHAHA PC say one ok not me) That day was the best!

My beloved girlfriends in school =3

Lala group! YY look like the gangster tai lou!

The Kyean Pose!! heheh

Jiyni the class intruder HAHAHA

AND YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! FINALLY I GOT IT!! For 130 bucks HAHAHAH and another piece of BoA top! It says KISS MY AIRS hahahahah discount rawks! Thank you baby for accompanying me and bought me good lunch again muacks.

BLURRED 80's Family class picture (Most of us are holding our laugh in!)

A clearer one.

After that we went to Jun Kee for PC's birthday dinner. Hehehe the theme is white as you can see. Only YY and Carmen who wore black vest tsk tsk! *Cut them outs* The birthday girl is the one in the middle wearing a hot pink dress heeheh.

The white angels HAHAHA

Whitest version of us.

No comments: