Friday, June 12, 2009

Paris Hilton Birthday Bash Part II



I'm not gonna say much, so pictures will do the talking. Hehehe =D

The beloveds who attended on that day. The other Mich Lee is like a special guest in this picture HAHAH she was having a gathering with another group of people.

I'll Eat You Up ALIVE~

Blue & Red

Orange & Blue

Orange girl do the job~

We clean the giant glass~

People I love =)

Because she looks cute here. hehehe

Because we are so ugly like that. HAHAHA

The pretty and the not.

The lost.

Finger talkings

Happy moments

Chilling

Reason why we were there. & although I blocked Mun's face...

She still loves me~ HEE!

Hardest picture to be taken of the day!!!!!! Doing the 80's family portrait thing by not smiling at all! Try doing it in a group! I'm sure you'll laugh or giggle more than just sitting still there.

The expression you will probably get when you take pictures like this in public. HAHAHA


Acting gay with the "lotus finger" wtf

And I joined the gang wtf HAHAHA

Funniest picture!

KILL the birthday girl!

I didn't know it was a Konata shoot HAHAHA

KO.NA.TA . Too bad we don't have blue hair ahhahaha blue top perhaps!

The way how I show my love wtf

The way how I show my love too wtf

(Birthday Present) Nice picture of birthday girl.

Dark side of her. EMOOOO

Favourite Picture~

Malaysia version BoA

I want nobody nobody but CHU~

Cute

Cute

Cute + Cute = CUTEEEENESS!! ^^


Awwwwww

Double awwwwwww.

Triple awwww hahahah wtf faster say nice!



That's all for today kthxbai . AND I PASSED MY UNDANG TEST WOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!~~~~



LAST BUT NOT LEAST, all pictures are taken by Mr Topcerie!! HEheheh credits to him, and his big bang shoe HAHAHA nights nights

No comments: