Tuesday, June 09, 2009

Pyong Yang

Yes yes, that's the Korean Restaurant name of Kenny's daddy and his partner, Pyong Yang. It's at Serdang. Somewhere near South City Plaza. Pretty right! I bet you guys never seen any other korean restaurant as pretty as this one! So colourful summore. Red, purple with pretty white lightings. Air ventilation system is good as you can see there's one air ventilation above every table. ITS SOOOOO IMPORTANT for a korean restaurant to have good air ventilation system because you won't want to smell like bbq meat after having your meal. Hehhehe. And their food is goodddddddd, hehehe and cheap ! Cheaper than Nak Won!! HAHAHA I find it soooo worth it because we get to dine in such nice place with a reasonable pricing. Good good, definitely will come again! Well, too bad for other ajummas who ffk-ed us. =)



OKAY BEFORE I START.


I must write about this to defend myself wtf (That's for Rachel saying that I'm a typical Malaysian in her blog hmph I very small gas one HA!)

Last week when we were going to Taylors College, we were supposed to meet in Leisure Mall at 7 one. But for reaching TOO early, I decided not to wait at Leisure Mall and go to YY house first to wait for her cuz she said she was still at home that time T_____T then hor when she reached Leisure Mall earlier than us, she say we're typical malaysian for being late. Dunno who's the typical Malaysian hor! This case happen today again ahahhaha wtf . She was supposed to be at Leisure Mall at 12 today and I'm supposed to meet them at The Mines at 12 15. Being the typical Malaysian herself, still in her house at 12! And she reached there dunno what time. Make me wait for them until 1 pm T______T poor me, I was soooooo hungry cuz I haven't eat anything since morning. Hmph. In the mean time I had nothing to do but shop! Surprisingly there was a lot of nice things for me to see that time. (Lucky them, if not I will stare at them till my eyes drop once I get up to the car) I got myself 2 little miss tees again! Maybe I should get one for her, LITTLE MISS LATE! Hahahhaa, really got! I no money to buy extra only T_____T if not I will just buy one for her and give it to her and say, IN YOUR FACE! HAHAHHAHA

Rachel Liu Su Fen is Little Miss Late!!



okay I satisfied now already wtf now now let's start with our pretty Korean lunch outing hehehe. =3


Our Ban Chan. Side dishes!! Yummiesssssss.

Happy face. =)

Stir Fried Pork . Taste like the korean version of Sweet and Sour Pork HAHAHAH but very very nice!! =)


Jaaa Jiang Myun & Pancake. Delicious!!!!


Anyways that's my new Little Miss Splendid! HEH HEH I was so busy eating!!! That's how we eat BBQ meat. Wrap with vegetable and garlic and sauce and everything niceeeeeeeeee. =D The bbq meat there is very very delicious my god T_T well marinated and the meat is soooo fresh & fat. AHHAHA

Our Duck Kimchi Stew. Yummy to the max. Kenny cannot take it because he said it's very spicy, but for us its like........ just right! Not spicy at all HAHAHAHA

My cute rice ball !! hahah! cute right!

Everyone got so fascinated of it and started doing the same rice ball like me tsk tsk

This rice ball got nipple one HAHAHAHA nola it's cherry tomato. hehehe

Little Miss Late & Little Miss Splendid =3

Guess who's she texting currently! Woo woo woo!! Naughty Girl!!!

Full until cannot move. HAHAHA and we were korean talking! Most of the time we were talking about Boys Over Flowers ahhahah so sweet ! In other words, alien language for the guys. Hehehhe

Group Picha! Everyone was so black HAHA, lucky my pants is black phew.

Then we went to Mid Valley after that for a movie, 17 again. VERY FUNNY! A MUST WATCH! =)

And Ice cream moments! I love McD ice cream a lot! Cereally! =)

Hehehe. While waiting to get movie tickets !

Went into Pets Wonderland, saw some cute puppies, baby Golden Retriver are just too adorable ! =)

While I was trying out sports shoe at Nike! He waited too longgggg I guess T____T

Help me decide which is nicer!

THIS

OR

THIS?!?! hehehe Yes yes I love baby colours hehehe

Then I went to get some accessories for my hair! HAHA! Poor guys have to follow the girls along huhu . But I also got follow them to see Japanese anime thingy okay! Hmph!

Went to Kenny's house at last . Took picture with his dad's BMW 3 series! Pretty right!

Last picture of the day! Heeee.


No comments: