Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Yayen's Daddy 50th Birthday


Hehe. Happy Birthday & Happy Father's day Uncle Sim!


But before that, let's start with the food shall we. Heheheh.


*swallow saliva*

It's a buffet dinner. Rachel's favourite. That beast!!

Eat till you bloat!

Fried dumplings.

Carmen! You said you don't know what's seafood tofu. This is seafood tofu!!! My favourite!! Hahaha

I spotted my primary friend. Hot right!

I forgot how many sticks I ate hahaha!

The jelly I like but YY hate!

Lotsa desserts!!!!! Tummy not enough to put in so many food T______T

With the Sim Cousins. hehe noticed any similarity of what we were wearing?? It was not planned FYI! =)

Us at the pretty stairway .

Birthday boy with the luckiest daughter.

The photographers of the night!

Photographer too!

Nicest picture of them =)

Cutest teddy on earth <3

There were lion dances on that night too hohoho!

The tea ceremony . Most touching moment! I think I almost cried that time HAHAHA nola.

Happy daddy drinking tea from the children

Receiving good wishes from the children too heehee look at the lovely couple! Awwww!

Family Portrait

Happy family I would say! =3

Make a wish and blow the candle~

It's a 6kg Alexis Tiramisu can you imagine!! *LOVEEEEEEEEEE*HAHAHA Rachel will be the happiest pig of that night if she was there. Too baddd TOO BAD!

Happiest man receiving a gold abacus on that night!

Magic Garden Time!~

With the cutest poodle on earth *cuddles*

Baby showing off his skills tsk tsk HAHAH nola, the monkeys were competing to win my heart AHAHHA WTF

This is what I call, MONKEYS. Look properly they were 2 monkeys in this picture hahaha!

Jump shots!! It was soooooooo fun and irritating at the same time! And funny looking at the beloved photographer's frustrated face teaching us how to jump AHHAHAHA Jump jump jump~!

More actions coming soon!!! More vain pictures next post!!!


BE PREPARED.


Anyways, credits to the cutest photographer on earth who took such nice pictures. FASTER SAY HE CUTE LA (although I know he's not HAHA joking bie) later he don't take picture for my blog already then you know AHHAHA =) I love you baby ! =D

and and don't forget about his tou tai Hon Yee too!


No comments: