Friday, June 05, 2009

College Life In One Day & Third Anniversary!


Sorry for being a lousy blogger nowadays. I'm soooooo lazy and I'm even lazy to log on to my blog already HAHAHA my time is all upside down now. I sleep at 4 in the morning wake up at 3 in the afternoon T_T This is all Boy's Over Flower fault. I'm so addicted to the drama and Lee Min Ho T__________T he is so freaking cuteeeeeeeeeee and I think I fell in love with him more than Chris already HAHAHA nola teehee. =)

The people I went with. The course we took on that day was Hospitality and Tourism. It was FUN FUN FUN!!!!!!!!! :P There was a lot of people attending this course too as you can see!!

Because I have big eye bags. And free breakfast makes a happy YY. Hahhaha

Syiok Sendiri

First destination. The kitchen. Hahahah it's sooooooooooo biggggg and there were so many culinary students in there having their class. One word, amusing! =)

The students listening to their Chef's instruction before they start their war.

Menu of the day - something something with soft boiled egg and something something seared duck leg. Hhahaha. We had to help them there. We peeled eggshells, (trust me it's not easy to peel a soft boiled eggshell), cut spinach, and wrap potatoes into aluminium foil. Hmmmm

Made some new friends there! They are all friendly and playful people! They are really funny too!

Hahaha. Naughty people play fire in the kitchen summore. Tsk tsktsk.

Later on, we went for the restaurant class. We learnt alot of things there. Table manners and how to serve and stuff. AND how to fold table cloth into some very nice shapes!!! That's lotus shape I'm folding there hahahaha. Haven't complete lah!

After having lunch. Hehhee. She look like that because she's jealous......... because I have big bang watch! And i'm cute hahahha wtf

AHHAHAHAHHA FUNNIEST PICTURE OF THE DAY! I was complaining that my hair smells like duck after working in the kitchen, she go smell and this was how her face look HAHHAHHAHAHA

Hahaha. Conteng Sachie's hand because I was bored pffttt

You can tell she's happy to be Kyean's property AHHAHAh =D

YY is a loner she plays game in her phone how sad HAHAHA nola.

Having Hospitality talk. It was quite suffering for me because I didn't have enough sleep and it was after lunch so..........

I fell asleep ahhahaha! But hey! Sach also very tired okay look at her sleepy eyes! HAHAHA sooooo cute! =D

Smelly Rach keep disturbing and keep taking picture of me when I was sleeping T__T that evil thing!


It was our anniversary on that day too! So he picked me up after that and we went to Fusion Heaven again! Heheheh we had heaven food again! Sooooo heavenly sweet! =D

My baked white fish and his Grilled lamb =D sedapnya & cantiknya! What can I say more!! =)

Bie looks weird here cuz of the lighting T_T and he's growing bigger and bigger TT____TT second puberty isit ah!

I look weird because of the lighting too HAHAHA but I was very tired that time already T_____T

Our dessert! Hot chocolate fondant with ice cream of the day!! Teeheeeee

Off to Boys over flowers againnnnnnnnn ~~~ Lee Min Ho here I come!~~~~~~~~~ Aiya actually all 4 of them also very cute!



A message to Lancerie: Bie maybe you should go try a new hairdo just like him HAHAHAH curly curly is the right way!! So you'll remind me of him and I'll love you more for that ahhahah wtf wtf


No comments: