Sunday, June 28, 2009

Our Own Nikon Moments


Showing our best in front of the camera. Hehehe

The Yen & Kyean = Yens. Look at what we were wearing! SO coincidence!! Luckyy not the same! HAhahaha

Cutest picture with fan blowing hohoho <3

I betrayed him for her AHAHHA how to resist her cuteness you tell me! =) *Except for noisy at times* HAHAHA

And they betrayed me HAHAHA nola. =3 They are the people I sayang most! Hehehe

Act Cute Gang

Oh ya did you guys ever see this drink before. Trust me it's not how the way it looks will taste like. Not traditional bitter herbal tea but its actually a very refreshing drink!!! I love it! I drank 2 cans!! ........ and a half HAHAHA


It actually taste better than alcohols! Of course. I don't think alcohol is nice. T_T Don't trust my expression!! HAHAHA SERIOUSLY LA


Yayen's dad collection! There are actually more that you can't even see in this picture!! Keng eh!

Was at the garden that time. Taking some more normal pictures than monkey pictures ! heeee!

They're doing the Kyean's pose!!!! hehehe so cute right , I know. =D

Was Mun Yee's idea to look side ways. Hahaha the 2 behind dunno how to follow instructions one.

My single shots while others were doing.......

Group pictures HAHAHA too bad too bad.

Got nice couple picture too. Heheheh.


ok back to the weirdos

Is that a mole?? HAHAHHAA YES IT IS!!!

We are the almighty & oh so famous F4 in our school! ! HAHAHA nola

Girls Over Flower #1. AHHAHA we're the F4 and Chris is our Geum Jan Di. HAHA! (If only you watch Boys Over Flower you should be able to understand)

Girls Over Flower #2

JanDi & JunPyo AHHAHAHHAHAHA omg laugh die me!!!!

At the end of the night. Everyone deserves a nice picture!

Best picture of Olivia.

My darling darling <3>
My turn now!!! =)

And finally the party host..............'s daughter. HEHEHE.


And no, I'm not an alcoholic HAHAHAH kthanksbye! =)

No comments: