Friday, May 22, 2009

Fusion Heaven



Yes, that's the place he brought me today after school! As a reward treat for studying so hard I guess hahahahah I guess he knows that I'm suffering from exam stress so he bring me to such nice place to recharge my energy for next week AHHAHAH. And now I'm energized wtfwtf hahahah Seriously I'm so happy that this week is over. After writing all the Sejarah, Bm and Moral essays, after suffering from Physics paper and I am almost dead today. thank you baby you are the best!! *kiss kiss*

Fusion Heaven serve pretty good fusion food I must say! I don't know but this is the first time I go but definitely I will go there again to try their other food!! It's a fusion of Korean, Italian, Japanese and thats all I know by now. Gotta check it out again soon!!! By the way, The restaurant is located at Sri Petaling, For more information, you can ask me personally. =)


Aloha Chicken Cocktail as Appetizer and his Pepperocino . Tsk tsk this guy really knows how to eat one.

Hahahhaa. Beast! The stress free & not enough sleep look with his fooddddd

And this is the exam stress look = not enough sleep look

By the way this is my Pan-seared dory tower HAHAHHAHA this tower very tower hor. I like it alot, it's towered by some italian soft pastry and vegetable beside the tower. Soooo creative!!

Good food = Happy Kyean!

I'm so happy after eating this tower, it's like can go heaven already!! No doubt that the restaurant's name is Fusion Heaven Hahaha!

Oh wait wait, did I forget about their dessert? They only have one dessert in their menu and ITS THE BESTTTTTTTT!!


AHAHAHHAHA funniest pic of the day HAHAHAHHA I can't stop laughing when I was taking this picture and everytime I see this picture nowwww. helppppppppp. I think it's even funnier than Jian Yong's maid joke today (inside joke) By the way Chris is not the dessert but that black little thing!!!!!

Hot Chocolate Fudge with ICE CREAM!!! IT'S TOO GOOD TO BELIEVE!!! Both of us finished it in like.. less than 2 minutes??? Hahahha! Sooooo niceeee!

Here's a closer look of this piece of art T______T it's soooooooooooo orgasmic and I'm not bluffing T____T


Thank you baby! I feel like the happiest woman, I mean girl on earth!!!! Muacks ! =D I will do my best next week okay! ( But it's Addmaths & Bio ah baby , so don't expect so much ah heh heh)


Signing off and back to books now!! xoxoxoxo

No comments: