Monday, April 13, 2009

Guest Blog #2

(the Italic font is written by Kyeanies!!)

Hello i'm guest blogger number 2... but.. always number 1 in her heart HAHAHHA


I'm none other than Rachel Liu HEH HEH!


Anyway, i want to tell everyone that Koh Kyean laughs like a hyena.. (Hyena....... T________T) but i still love her. Sleep like a pig, but i still cinta her, sometimes eat like a monster but i still sarang her, oh oh what else.. hmm . Has an ugly boyfriend but i still ngoi her . HAHAHA no lahh!! Chris is not ugly :D woi uncle, don't get angry you're pweeetiiii heheheh.


I'm sorry for the unusual writing.. okay okay proper one.


I hate it that this girl here sleeps next to me like i'm her bolster.. very irritating hahahaha and and always wanna off my fan in the class pfft.

(Excuse me Miss Rachel Liu I think I'm the most tolerate one with the fan thing!!! It's only yesterday because of my fever T___________T and and, I've already found my bolster to be!!! HEH HEH I don't wanna stick to you anymore!!!)

But of course there are more lovable sides than that. Like how she's my ultimate korean partner when we would talk about korean dramas and all the gossips. Especially during the 'We Got Married' craze.. we would look forward to meet each other everyday in the morning (not that i don't right now!) just to talk about the episodes we watched. It never ends until the school bell rings. For serious! Ah.. good times!

What else ah. Oh she makes me feel so comfortable to talk to and laugh with. Do i sound like Chris!! HAHAA .. Aiyah but it's true because it's so hard for me to hang out comfortably with someone i'm not close with.

Now that she has found her 'The One', I'm so happy for her! Chris, you hear that, you are her The One! So better save up money for your wedding right now~ Hear that baby!!!!

Koh Kyean is a very manja girl. She's like a princess. Well her childhood dream was to be a princess and she's like one now =D heh heh , I am???? ^^

I'm her QUEEN HAHHAHA.


Ah. The End! I need to eat my food now YUMM.


No comments: