Thursday, February 12, 2009

생일 축하합니다 Saeng-il chukha-hamnida Soo Bin!



To Rachel Liu,


I've known you since I joined SG, and surprisingly we have a lot in common with each other. Soon we became close friends. Time flies. We've known each other for more than 5 years by now. And I found that...

You're like one of my closest friend who I share everything with, laugh with, and so much more,

You have the best ears with me when I need them,

You're the best classmate too! Without you (and others), school life must be soooo bored!

You're the best to hang around shopping malls and cosmetic counter together! Aww!

And you're the best buddy to talk about Korean stuff together, Jinja!!

May our friendship last forever! =D


Can't wait to celebrate your birthday together soon! Xoxoxo

Now am I sweet or am I sweet or anot! I'm to bring you the sweetest present tomorrow! =D PROMISE! =D


AND YES, You can drive now! Woo hoo!! Next is gonna be me! Muah!

No comments: