Monday, February 16, 2009

Hokuryo High School Programme


Ahhh. I'm hosting a student this year! *finally of all these past few years* =) And it's a guy! *hohoho* His name is Euyama Naoki. So are my close friends. Heheh. All hosting guy! What is this you tell me! Hahaha. Wanna host girl also feel weird. Lol. Cuz we're all gonna stay together and have fun! I just finished planning with all of them today. Hohoho seems like a nice plan! I can't wait for it!! =D

It's gonna be another hectic week for me! Gonna celebrate sweetie's birthday on this Thursday night. Then gonna stay staying over at Mun's house for another 5 days! OR maybe 6! Hahahah! My smelly mom is going overseas with Mandy's mom. =( Urghhh. She is the smelliest ever! And she said she won't be going to school this friday for the japanese programme for the photo session. She said, "Go for what, pai leng ar. You think I got so free ar. I no need to.... do this and that ar." "It's just a photo session. "Please lah. It's not that I got a father. or 2 mothers. OR EVEN SIBLINGS!" I said. Then she go ask me to find a temporary mother or father on that day. omg she is the coolest and i dunno what to say mom HAHAHAHA I WANNA CRY T______T


OH YA! DID I FORGOT TO TELL YOU GUYS THAT I'LL BE HOSTING THE COOLEST GUY! Guess what!!


He likes fishing. and he would like to go fishing in Malaysia! HAHAHAHHAHAHAH

I burst out laughing when I saw this on his profile that time man! I was like! Oh my god how am I gonna bring him to go fishing in Malaysia!!! Hahahahha! Fish spa can lah!! That would be his first time fishing with his own legs! HAHAHAHHA! =D =D =D

No comments: