Saturday, October 10, 2009

Because Trials Is Over



Before I start my war for the real SPM, I would like to have maximum fun first in order to recharge my battery that I used up during trials. On Thursday itself, I skipped school with other naughty girls to go hang out before the dinner at Shabu One at Lot 10. (celebrating trials over). But before that we went for some shopping and met up with someone. hehehe


DESSERTS to de-STRESSED . I just found out that desserts is stressed spell backwards! So cool right! Good stuff from MOF desserts. Green tea ice cream with red bean paste, hot sweet potato which melts in your melt too! =D

Guess who's back! Our cute Michael Lim who agrees with me. Dessert is the best! He ate all the doughnuts by himself! tsk tsk!

Different green tea with red bean paste served with tong yuens! Too sweet!! =D

Vincent look so angry with the dessert. Sighs! The mango dessert is not bad too! =D

Happy happy me and you! =D

Went to Ichiban Boshi straight after that! Just to satisfy Michael's crave for sushi! And he can really eat a lott mannn, doughnuts and sushiiii at the same time. Beast.

A better and sweeter picture of them! SO SWEET RIGHT hehhehe

similiar pose, similiar clothes colour, similiar scent summore wtf HAHAHHAHA my darling with the smelliest bear on the earth pfft!

I have no one so had to pose with sushis wtf damn pathetic T______T

yay finally got someone wanna take picture with me hahahaha wtf

And I get to take picture with cute Michael too hehehehe (omg am I sugar high now wtf)

With Olivia this time. Look who's jealous. tsktsk

Mun yee this time!! SOMEONE'S JEALOUS TOO! Heheheh

The happiest moment of the day was..... I got myself a super killer heels from Charles and Keith! I AM THE HAPPIEST GIRL ON EARTH =D

After that, we all went to the restaurant HAPPILY . =D

Someone's happy too =D

Nancy super happy! ;D

Partner of the night. He asked me to wear nice nice end up he wear until so casual. SMELLY! HMPH!

We are fair ladies haahahha wtf

Nancy with an evil guy ahahhaha. HE LOOKS SUPER EVIL OK OMG

Chee Han with his sweet girlfriend. =D

Olivia what are you looking at tsk

It's picture time! hahahah I look like a giant beside her omg. T_T

The charlie's angels post hahaha wtf

Oh noes!

Benny and I HAHAHHAHA nola i mean, Bernard and I! =)

awwww so cute right! =)

The football post! Vincent do his best!

Do, Re, Mi! Any idea what were we doing? No right wtf

For picture purpose only HAHAHAHA

My beloved heels hehehe "If you were mine" T_T

Olivia trying to snatch away from me! Hmphhhhh

Alex is the funniest, he tried to immitate all of them in the poster which turned out very entertaining!!

hahahahhahaha damn funny

HAHAHHAHAH this is EPIC FUNNY!!!!!!!! SO SUPER BAD BOY OMG

See Im the most decent one I dont show my butt pfft

wonder why was he looking like that. pfft.

On the way back to Pavillion. My legs were burning that time! SUPER PAINNNNN. My killer heels nearly killed me. wuwuwu TT__TT

Last picture of the night! More to come soonnnnn! Hehehe =)

No comments: