Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Group Study Part 2.
Location: Vincent's House


Our study plan again. This time in Vincent's house. It's a really really good study environment. Each of us really were studying very seriously. Seriously. I was happy about it . We get to have fun while studying together. Hahaha one more month to SPM........ I mean, 22 more days. Wtf. Can someone kill me already.

Serious Vincent while doing his Science. Hahahha damn scary!

I was also studying very hard for Bio and Addmaths that time. Alex was day dreaming.

A super funny video of Beh Beh. YOU MUST WATCH IT SERIOUSLY! You'll keep repeating it . His smiley face is PRICELESS. hahaha His gf layan face also very priceless!


And a video of me very serious studying by a hidden camera !! Stupid Vincent. Hahaha I had to make him stop by blackmailling him to upload his ugly video on youtube. But I end up liking this video myself because its the first time I see myself being so serious. And syiok sendiri laughing to myself. And me being the typical me munching on food whenever I can, especially studying. Tsk tsk tsk. That explains why am I gaining so much weights nowadays. Sighhhh. Will do something about it once my darling coach comes back from Perth (L)


We fed Vincent's fishies too while we were bored of studying. Hahahah He has a lot of fishes in his house man! Indoor and Outdoor. and a hamster. hahaha damn cute okay! The name's Koh Kyean! Hahahah wtf Vincent named it wtf. And not forgetting Panda! His sister's Pomeranian who's as fierce as mine. Rawr

Hahahh in his secret garden =)

Where girls takes nice picture. =)

By the fish pond. =)

Can you spot a fish net hahahahah.

Highlight of the day

And I think I should tell you guys a funny story today, Hahahha funniest shit ever. I banged onto Vincent's house transparent glass slide door while too concentrating playing with my phone just now. HAHAHAH everyone laughed sooooooooooooo hard including his mom. Hahhaha he la dunno what's his problem! Go closed the door already also I didn't noticed, so I was just walking walking with the phone and banged my forehead on the door. HAHAHAHA it was sooo painful but I just can't stop laughing because it was too funny and stupid already. Vincent praised his maid for cleaning the door very clean and clear. while the others laughed until stomach ache. Hahah there's CCTV recorded also FML hahahahhaha funniest shit ever! =S My forehead is abit bengkak now T__________T If only they recorded it! Hahahhaha most priceless video ever!

Taking A Short Break @ PapaRich, Kuchai Lama


I only been to PapaRich for 3 times and 2 times of them it was with Vincent. Wtf. But my first time gave to my BHD already HAHAHAHAH bhd are you reading this? (L) We went around Kuchai Lama and ended up in PapaRich. Grrrr. Expected something more special than it .


The sweet couple. =)

Alex with his favourite Papa Bun. Hahaha. Papa bone wtf

My Chicken & Prawn Hor Fun.


Back to the house again. Hehehhe This time it's all about pictures. Of course we did study too. We were just relaxing ourselves by taking pictures. hahahaha Miss Olivia must be damn jealous now. She didn't want to join us because she said we will not be studying but guess who's the one who didn't study after all!

His mom cool kitchen! =)

And guess what are those green bottles on top of the shelf! They are all his dad's wine! HaHAHA super cool! =)

Us with vincent's dad HAHAHAH wtf nola it's actually the real Vincent teehee (F)

Oh ya did you noticed I changed my Little Miss Magic tee! Its because it was freezing cold there and I needed jacket T___T brain freezeeeee


Sweetest thing ever.

And did you noticed that I wear the same polo tee with this smelly Beh beh . AHAHHAA except that mine was pink!! We bought it together last week wtf *just joking, look at his gf's face now*

The bad guy who teased me almost the whole day. He says that I'm fat fat fat fat fat for dunno how many freaking times already. I think he needs a punch in his face. Seriously!!!

One family. One member missing. You know who you are. =) (but the picture is nice without her HAHAHAHHA just joking)
Add Image

No comments: