Saturday, October 17, 2009

Olivia's Sweet Seventeen


It was Olivia's birthday yesterday. We celebrated with her in The Gardens. Our first time ever hanging out together there. Yayaya, don't worry, no more Pavillion this time! Hahaha.

Big girl already, (big boobies too AHHAHAHA wtf you know i love you right baby!) AHHA!

We had lunch at Sushi Zanmai first before the others came.

The sushi they ordered.

The sushi I ordered HAHAHA way prettier right!

The sashimi salad Vincent ordered. Of course I shamefully took a few bites of it! Love the Zanmai dressing there (L)

The tempura roll he ordered too! Hahaha Of course I also did take a bite of it! End up he was not full enough and wanna order something else to fulfill his tummy! Damn monster la he

My favourite black sasame ice cream *lovesssssssssss*

Met up with the girls after lunch. Heheh. First time everyone wore dress for an outing together! =)

Million dollar picture. Hehehhe Mr Haru Haru is happy!!!! Someone tell me they look good together! =)

Alex Lum and I. Hhahaha here's your pay for sitting with me 2 hours in the cinema smelly! =) He claimed that he *sit tai* for sitting with me and wanted money back pffft discount already 50 bucks wtf

Birthday girl and I <3

Mun darling and I! Hehhehe

With the sweetie and cha gia this time! =D

All of Us. *hearts each other*

After that, we went to watch Pandorum in the Premiere Class Cinema. Duhh, we cannot afford Gold class what! The cinema was damn cold can die (judging on what we're wearing) We were freezing cold! Smelly Alex keep saying he's hot to tease me when I was freezing cold pfft i wanna sue him lor! Damn smelly ! Smart Rachel brought jacket. Hahha . I didn't understand what the movie was about. Was figuring out with Alex whole time! Kena laughed when I got scared by the ugly creatures. Hmph. I will sit with Bernard next time pfft!


Dinner at Delicious, Mid Valley.


We act as if it's like our school canteen there. Hahahah we were damn noisy! Monsters are us!

The cool organisers . Hehehe.

Part of the guysss.

Vincent forever will not be able to smile properly for pictures one!

Olivia couldn't take it anymore and started strangling him! Hahaha Serve him right!

Me with Alex and Bernard. So sweet right, I mean the 2 monsters behind us! Hahahhaa!

My seafood liguini. Damn niceeee! But damn creamy and filling! Couldn't finish it, lucky got monster sit beside me to help me finish it! Hehehe =)

My darling look the cutest ever! Hahhahahah. I love you!! =D

Super blurrrr. The cameraman don't have license one! But still nice :)

Yong enn and I. Hehehe

Group picture. Hehe Love all of them!

From another view. Hehe. Happy birthday Olivia!! Hope you enjoyed yourself! ;D


Stay tuned for another post! It's a BIG SURPRISE! =)

No comments: