Friday, October 09, 2009

Most Memorable Experience Ever


After a long night out, the girls spent the night chatting away until 3 in the midnight. (as usual) We didn't just chat, we shouted extremely loud until Mun's mom came into our room during midnight. ahahaha we played until "battery low" only puas hati to go to bed even we knew that we have a secret plan early in the next morning, which is , HILL TREKKING. hahahha. We had to wake up at 7 but we didn't care much because there are too many hot topics to talk about. SO MANY THINGSSS. End up we only get to sleep for barely 4 hours and had to wake up to go hill trekking T__________T My condition was not that good because the killer heels I bought were really killing me all the way and my legs were still aching badly in the morning. Sooooo, with the poor stamina I always had, it was lower on that morning T_T


As you can see, 4 hours of sleep with leg cramps...... had to go hill trekking summore because I bei min all of them T______T

drinking milo to increase my stamina hahahaha wtf

and some kuih muih which is not supposed to eat before going trekking because got santan FML lucky i never puke when i was climbing the hill lor


When we reached there, Mun's mom and her sisters went up really fast because they go there almost everyday. Olivia ditched us to climb up with them first because I was too slow AHHAHA. Nola actually it's because she goes hill trekking with her dad very often so she's so experienced ok pfft. It was my very first time and lucky Mun Yee was there to support me till the end!!!!! Today, I would like to thank her here in my blog, without her, I wouldn't have climbed until the TOP OF THE HILLLLLL. She was there all the time to motivate me and of course, LIE TO ME. Keep saying, 5 minutes, 5 minutes reach already one, after this path then we're there already. Keep telling me things like this, you came up half way already then you wanna go down now meh, then I asked her whether is it half already cuz I was dying in painnnnnn... she said it was just quater of it WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFNESS. I wanted to go down already that time but she keep pulling me T_T ahahha

Look at her happy face when I was about to faint T______T there was a point that I really wanted to cry already!!!

Btw how do I look with the track and field t shirt huh HAHAHA Smelly Vincent says I look super weird and cannot imagine I can go for track and field hahahah! T______T


When we finally reached up to the hill T________T There was so many equipments up there lor! hahahah! The feeling I had was super super good, SUPER PROUD TOO!! Koh Kyean can do this! But in the same time I thought my legs were gonna break anytime. I'm serious!

When we reached there, she was already doing hulla hoop with other aunties. wtf. Where did she get so much energy. I was gonna die at that point. Walked so much already still can exercise more ah! hahah! They say it can make you sweat more. I told them I already sweat like a cow hahahahah

The hill is so amazing. Got mirror one summore. Hhahhaha. We looked so happy =D =D =D





There's a video of us to show you all how happy were we =D (and how they complained about me hmph) There's still 2 more I'm still thinking whether wanna post it up anot cuz it's a bit crazy , I don't wanna show you all our craziness hahhaha and not forgetting I don't wanna show how ridiculous I looked that time sweating and all.. I couldn't look anymore ridiculous T_____T

going down the hill now. We abracadabra-ed all the way down the hill. Sooooo happyyyyyyy ! =) This will be my first and last time hahahha (thats what I said when I was climbing up) But now I have a secret plan for prom......... hehehe :P You know what it is.

No comments: