Wednesday, October 07, 2009

TRIALS OVER


Yayyyyy it's finally finished now. 2 long weeks man. 5 hours of sleep every night is no joke! Thats what we called last minute studying. T_____T And it all ended up like F. Hahaha Bm tips was like shit. History was history. English wasn't that good too! (according to teacher) =( , Physics paper 2 was okay but paper 1 and 3 was HELL! My physics memang cannot help one. =S Bio was not so bad (I think) T_T moral was like f! hahahh vincent's voice was playing in my head ALL THE TIME during the exam because he was disturbing me the whole morning when i was memorizing the nilais wtf damn f lorh! =( and addmaths... 3 questions on the distribution chapter!!!!!!!! no comment man pfft and funniest thing was let funny people accused for copying answers wtf Anyways finally get to sleep till sun rise tomoro ahahhaha yeaaa planning to skip school baby! Oh yeaaaaaaaa and which means, PARTY TIMEEEEEE!! Shabu shabu dinner with the darlings organised by the sexiest devil on earth which is me wtffff *chokes*


This picture speaks a lot here hahahha. Me as a devil and Olivia is looking like that because she still have one more exam to go tomoro HAHAHAHA pity her

our very sex scandal hahahhah wtf gonna have slumber party tomorrow also! Second home here i come! =D =D =D ( I'm gonna go stick to you all night make you cannot sleep or maybe kick you down the drain darling hehehehe)

LAST BUT NOT LEAST! Go shopping!! hehehe the last time I went shopping was with the twins and they were so kind and cute! Like my shopping consultant only ahhaha their fashion advices are always "This one nice this one not nice" & "This one make you look fat" AHHAHAHAHA soooooo cute how can you not love them T____T They followed me into the fitting room also wtf hahaha of course I asked them to not look when I change right! Tsk ! This one too busy playing with the watch I bought for him haha Btw is this black top nice hahahha it's one piece, stick with the pants one, and I feel like buyingg it but he say not nice so I didnt buy hahahah T_____T

No comments: