Monday, October 12, 2009

Prom Shopping with the Darlings & Little House Party


Blur but cool ok.

On Friday itself ( after the tiring hiking experience), we went to Pavillion (again) for prom shopping with the guys this time since they wanna buy prom stuff too. Although we walked a lot but we didn't get to see much nice stuff though. (Lucky I wore sneakers or else I will die) Hahha Anyways, we ate the most on that day! From Ichiban Boshi to Dainti Hill, and then Madam Kwan for dinner. Yes, we're crazy people hahahha Besides that, we also watched a horror movie, Sorority Row. Super scary and violence one okay! That stupid Vincent keep scaring me whenever there's a scary scene coming. Alex too. Grrrr smelly people. I don't wanna sit with them already T___________T. I was covering my eyes all the time, Olivia covered her ears and Mun hide herself in someone's........ nevermind. =D



At IchiBan Boshi


The super salmonicious sushi ever! Fried salmon with raw salmon roll =D I'm craving for it now T_____T

Best unagi roll in town! hahaha are you drooling nowwwwww

ALL FOR MEEEEEEEEE muahahahah

My favourite there hehehe anything with salmon is a love! =)

Munyee and Beh beh is a love too! Hahahhah wtf

I only have my sushi to love. ahhahah

Mun who doesn't fancy japanese food. So silly of her. Hmph. Im gonna influence her to appreaciate japanese food!!!!!


My cool friends because they love japanese food hohoho. Vincent ordered the most!!!


At Dainti Hill.



Surprisingly we wore something similiar with the guys that day. I swear it's not planned before hand! Maybe Mun and Beh Beh planned but both Olivia and I are innocent! Hahhahah Sooo cool! ;D

The blueish black. Vincent do you know how to smile properly pfft

The Purpleeeeeee. The black cap is nice right! Guess who choose one. Hahhaha Obviously it's me!

And the red couple. Heheheh Sooo sweet right ;D Darling with her seafood pastaaaa. ;D


After everything in Pavillion, I bought a box of mini doughnuts from J.CO and went straight home with all of them for a small party. Hahah it's not really a party though, just a last minute thing since Vincent had to fetch me home, then the others wanted to visit my old & ugly house no matter how hard I tried to convince them not to due to the bad conditions of my house. Grrrr. Anyways we had lotsa fun with the twins! Andrew and Andrei hehehhe They were so shy at first but became so wild after they get to know all of my wild friends. tsk tsk tsk. The whole house nearly collapsed due to their noises. Hahhaha (lucky my grandparents and mom wasn't at home)


Here's some pictures taken while we were having fun. hehehe

Our very happy family picture. Vincent was the cameraman! hahhaha Poor olivia T_T

All monkeys on my bed. tsktsktsk. I love this picture! ;D


Hahah so sweet . =D

Alex and his twins son hahahaha. They seriously loved him to bits lor! Keep saying he very cool la very cute la very handsome la! Oh ya and they said they dont like Vincent because he always bully me and he teaches them bad stuff!! Hahaha

Olivia and her babies. I know she misses them very much now. RIGHT? =D

The cute Andrew took this picture hence it's super blur hahahaha but its our very first family picture together!!! In my super China house summore. Nice rightttttttttttt
=D

No comments: