Thursday, February 22, 2007

Blame my smelly mommy.

Her la. Her friends dont miss her my friends also miss me one ma. haha! Dont wanna come back on on time. Make me cannot go to school. make me cannot go to someone's birthday party tomorrow. =( make me missed so many lessons. make me miss so much fun. make me got so many homework waiting for me to do. make me miss my piano lesson and english lesson tomorrow. make me make me make me make me cannot see my darling for so longgggggggg. HAHAHA.

anyways, I got a new baby boy cousin yesterday! It's one of the reason I cannot come back to kl also. He's so super duper cute. I wanna get pregnant again. hahaha! just jk. =)So I'm now busy finding baby names from him. any ideas?

I'm rich! i collected about 800+ bucks during CNY. 300 from mom and etc etc. I think it will be more when I come back to kl. and I got a big big big ang pau from Sweden also ler. *wink wink* anyways, lucky I dont gambleeee. haha I played mahjong without gamble money one. If not lost until pants also drop. =(

Oh yeah. I perm my hair. Dont get shocked. Yy is very excited already. She say sure look like.............. hahaha! I promise IT'S NOT!! <3

Haiyerrrrrrrrrrr. why boy's present so difficult to find one.

No comments: