Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Valentines.

See. Got Valentine like that one anot. Got tuition at nighttt summore. haha wonder why my tuition teacher's husband won't bring her out for a candle light dinnerrrrr. then I wont be suffering there. You know it's almost been two weeks my flu + cough + sore throat still haven't cureeeeeeee ar. =(! It makes me so headache laaa. and and and it's so hard to concentrate in classssssss. SIGHS and I had my first assessment - English today. Lol If it was the Mid Year term exams I think until now I'm still crying in my pillowsss ar. Hahaha! until my eyes like goldfish. aiyer. I just simply tembak and write write write all those smelly jinjang things la. KEEP SNEEZING ONLY how to write worh. and my nose gonna drop that time already. hahaha! Dont touch my nose anymore ar, it's fragile.

Miss Most - Wanted in Form 3A - Lim Jiy Ni

Ahahaha. Omg really. She received so many gifts you know! haha soooooooo sweet la. especially from TIMOTHY. Woolala! she receives roses and alot of things la. I'm so jealousssssssss. hahaha! nah just jk. I recieved 6 oneeee. then I only got 4. dunno which aunty or uncle go steal the one from my lou poh Sylvia's and Carmen's one to meeeeeee. Grrr. anyways I have a pair of new earrings. once after I lost the Chanel oneeeeeeee. sigh I don't know when I lost it but I must find it back ar! It's Chanel! must match with my necklace one ar. =(!



Ken Vin, Malcolm, Ya Yen and Cheaaaa. ( okay will try! haha you belanja me then I go la) =)



Will you marry me? HAHAHAHA. <3 Isn't it sweet!

No comments: