Friday, February 09, 2007

Japanese Day.

Chea says my name in Japanese is Yean yean. hahahahha omg!

People knows me will call me Kyean,
People who are close to me will call me something more special,
People who dont know me will call me koh kean or whatever (very annoying one you know)
People in my family will call me Yan Yan.
and Ya Yen will call me Cha giaaaaaa. hahaha!and now i got another new name,yean yean! eh, actually my little cousin also call me that one. super duper sweet one lorh she! <3

very busy day. early morning reached school then must help to decorate class already. You all also know how kiasu is Pn Teoh one lerrr. always compare our class to other classes. so kek sei yan. hmph. at last also NOT BAD maaaaa our class! =) Lucky she didn't complain at last already. if not I throw bonsenberries to her! just joking. i wonder why she have to be so last minute lerrr. after break the Japanese students will be coming into our class the first lesson only start screaming and rushing us to do. must do nice nice super nice one summore. I GOT MAGIC WAND mehhhh now.

then, finally! The japanese came. 2 boys and 2 girls. Lol I only remember one of the guy's name, Syunnn! Suzuki. haha both of them not bad looking ler, me and yy were busy flirting with him! HAHAHHAAHA. Just joking. only ya yen okay. I tell your *beloved god brother Boon Hong* then you know one ar! hahaha! =)



Shun , me and another guy. dont wanna tell you his name! they're nice. I got 2 already. How many do you have? ahhahaha! =p=p=p



Us. =)

*************************************

Stayed back for awhile. then went to Klcc with mom wanted to buy CNY clothes one. VOMIT BLOOD AR. First, I went to Top Shop. nothing at all. then, Zara. got one pants and one sleeveless but dont have my size already, haha GRRRR. after that went to the miss sixty. and went out again. then go to esprittttt. actually got a few I like oneee, but when I try that time not nice already. hahaha! smelly cutting ruined my mood. and Nike & Roxy as well. NO MOOD ALREADY. Frence Collection also dont have. NO MOOD ALREADY. haha thennnn, it's time to eat! Omg, I was so hungry that time. went to Nippon Tei. <3 I love their Unagi. and I love salmon. My mom ordered Teppan Chicken Set but I ate most of them! hahaha yummy yummy! aiya I love Japanese food la! (L)

Before leavinggg, I went to Guess to try my luck again. hahaha! I really really saw one shirt I like one, and not forgetting another jeans with alot alot of diamonds! guess how much, Rm 799 ar. hahaha mommy said to put it back. =( SO CONCLUSION, I didn't get any clothes today at all. Lucky I get some stationary from Kinokuniya and 2lucky draws for discounts from Esprit and Roxy. Aiya the parking ticket also more expensive than those 2 smelly paper la. =( HAHAHA.

Suddenly mommy say she got alot of white hair and wanna go saloon to perm & dye her hair before CNY. aiyerrrrrrr so what only. I was like so tired already and I know I wont walk already because my legs gonna patah already.Smelly high heels make my legs so pain. haha wish someone was there to carry me. =(and I know I cant wait for her there quietly for 2 hourss right. sooooooo, I decided to watch movie! hahaha alone summore you know. I wont forget today. BECAUSE I WATCHED MOVIE IN A CINEMA ALONE FIRST TIME YOU KNOW. FIRST TIME! but the movie not nice ler, Epic Movie. yeeeee. I thought it would be better than I thought! =( Dont watch ar, dont waste your 8 bucks! =)


wait until wanna cry already. - In the saloon. =)

No comments: