Friday, February 02, 2007


Me and My Sister. <3

Nothing to update currently. School was good, Friends were crazy as normal, Family, of course okay lah, besides my evil aunty with her black hearted ar. You know, everytime i play my piano, she sure will say something bad to me one, like " Very noisy ar", or straight away go close the lights. KENG hor she. ^^ butttttt she very smart one, she only will do that when my grandparents or others not there. LEARN ALL THE EVILNESS AND SMARTNESS LAH. Dont know what is wrong with her mind ar. Jealousy i guess. Really one you know. Once my mom changed her car to BMW and Harrier that time she crazy joh. haha she go say to her husband in front of me" Normally drive BMW people hor, very very selfish one ar." HAHAHHAHAHA. want me to slap her stupid face anot. that time i was still so young you know. also wanna hurt my innocent heart ar. then got one time when i was 4 or 5, the lantern festival ma. I give her daughter a lantern, then ar, dont know what happened to that crazy woman go fly the lantern away in front of me you know, WANNA CRY ALSO CANNOT CRY OUT AR. hahahaha. aiya still got alot of cases one la. got this kinda adult one hor. tsk tsk tsk. So now right, everytime i see her or my uncle also I wont greet them one, not to say wanna fight or what la, but cannot call out ma. sometimes my grandpa still scold me worh. Aiyah, he dont know what happened before ma. lucky my grandma and all my others relatives knows all the things she did to me ar. Lol that witch. will see what happen to her next time la. =)

..... I wonder why I write so much about her in here.

About school, You know la, I got so many hamsap classmates in my class, You know who you all are la okay. HAHAHA. yesterday was chapter 4 - Reproduction. YOU KNOW ALL THE MONKEYS AR. hahaha make so many funny noises, and especially Cass and Amanda ar, shout so loud somemore. tsk tsk tsk. the guys was likee *woooooooooooo* very sampat la them. Yy and I was observing their hamsap-ness. hahahah! shhhhhh. =) IT'S JUST AN INTRODUCTION ONLY LA OKAY ANOT. I cannot imagine next monday's science lesson already, oh my god.

Anyways, I still love everyone and especially my darling & sweetheart la. <3>

and cheese tarts.

and my magic garden.

and valentine of course! <3

- Some nice gift shop in KLCC, D'NATA.

oh yeah, Ya yen says she's gonna get me the piggy and a teddy bear on valentine! hahah! <3










No comments: