Wednesday, February 21, 2007



The most memorable First day of CNY.

I have one pregnant aunty gonna give birth next month already. But that night before we had our reunion dinner at home, she fell down went she was taking a plate. OMG VERY SCARY YOU KNOW THAT TIME. You know la pregnant woman fall down very dai wok one. My uncles and my mom quickly send her to the hospital then the whole night we didn’t have the mood to eat already. Really very scary one arrrr. My aunty keep on crying that time. Lucky nothing happen to her baby and herself. I thought got baby coming out on the first day on the CNY already this time. LOL anyways, she came back yesterday from the hospital already. But pity her still cannot walk. Now she say wanna go for operation instead of giving birth AUTOMATICALLY. =( soooooooooo sad. Now I’m scared of getting pregnant and giving birth already. I don’t want baby already. No twins. Hahaha just joking. =P

Anyways, I saw a lot of babies during this CNY. Super cute lerrrrrrrrrr.
One girl one boy.






Oh yeah. I collected a lot of ang paus this year.




The cutest ang pau ever.

No comments: