Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Man Up! - by Omarion feat. RAIN.

I loveeeee school and I wanna go to school everyday. hahaha! but not his class ar. =P.

I'm sicked. thanks to all the monkeys in my class la. haha i mean the smelly monkey class teacher Pn Teoh ar. Pass the flu virus to me then blame me that I passed to her one. hahaha. got this kinda nene one hor. Lollll. Today was okay. but I'm very tired ler, keep on sneezing and i finished one whole pack of yy's tissue today ar. hahaha. nose also wanna drop already. thank god Mr. Joshep didn't come today. so I get to rest for one lesson, and and and get to hang kai kai with YY. hahaha! eh, not funny okay. We both kena scolded by Pn. Jamalia today ar. hmph YOU KNOW WHY. Dont wanna tell you. =3 then second lesson ar. OUR FAVOURITE TEACHER, Mr. Adenan came in to relieve. hahahha CRAZY AR. Adele keep on talking dirty with him. tsk tsk tsk. * Darling darling, remember tonight hor. same place same time okay? YOu want me to wear what colour?! HAHAHHAA. red or what? LOL then I was like * NOOOOOOOOOOOOO TEACHER! How could you! * everyone laughed so loud. hahaha!


You know, this 2 aunty one pregnant one then another siao one. torture me until I sit there wanna cry already. hahaha





but I look happy in this picture lerh. hahaha! AT LAST. They made me look like



PRINCESS FLAVIA. AHAHAHA. I mean SOR POH. =)

No comments: