Sunday, February 18, 2007



Happy Chinese New Year with lotsa lotsa ang paus. <3

Reunion dinner. =) It was awesome.


Yee Sanggg.


and the vegetarian foodies. =P

So I'm now here blogging in Starbucksss.

I'm eating and sleeping very much this CNY like a pig. of course ler, pig year ma. hope I wont gain much weight like a pig ler. hahhaa There's so many delicious waiting for me omggg. CNY cookies are so yummy and and my grandma's and aunty's cooking.HOW TO TAHAN WORH. oh yeah, I didnt get to eat mandarin oranges this year. later cough until blood also come out then choi ler. HAHA

I'm now in Kuantan enjoying collect ang paus. yeays I feel so rich now. =) you know you feel so good when having enough sleep. sick is getting better. All my little cousins is sticking with me 24/7 when I'm back. and I'm so gonna play Mahjonggg everyday ler. hahah I miss playing Mahjong with you all ar lan tou pohs. = Michelle, Carmen and Mun Yeeeeee. I'm gonna win win win alot this CNY. Call me Mahjong Queen ler. (L) and dont forget I'm a SMS professional okay. hehe and and Kids loverrrrrrr. <3



Me and My twinssss. yes how I wish. hahaha they're my twins cousin - Andre and Andrei. I wish I will have a pair of twins in my future. *pray*



Another cousin doing break dance. <3 and he's only std 3 omg.

Will blog more about my CNY again.

Gong Xi Fa Chai everyoneeeeee. Xoxo

Filtered me, Black and whiteeeee.

No comments: