Thursday, February 15, 2007


Did you get one?

I'm exhausted.

Just finished all my homework. so tiring. I received 3 more boxes of sweets today. haha. sick still haven't cure yet. and getting even worst. I think it's a punishment. Yes, Its a punishment. =( I feel like sleeping every single minute you know. and I have dark eye circles already, not as bad as Adele's, of course. =P

Science lesson was crazy as well. Aiyerrrrr. they talked about tampons today. Cass started it. then the whole class noisy already. You know, everytime they start talking about it I will just laughed until I stomachache and start feeling disgusting. The boys la. ask what's a tampons until so desperate. Hmph then the teacher answer la, tampons are something that girls use during her menstruation. and and and something put into the vagina.................... HAHAHA. alot laaaaaa. then Cass said, "if the thing full already got one string come out then you must pull it out one" hahahaha haiyer. then the boys said :" if the string putus already how?!" HAHAHAHHAHAHA. so funny la. then she replied them " it will stay there forever and ever la until you go to the doctor there and take out lorh." hAHAHHAHA wanna die already that time. Cass and Amanda sacrisfied their sanitary pads during that lesson too. then all the boys become animals already. Scary! too bad Malcolm you were not hereeeeeeeeee. =)

OH YEAH. I GOT TOP SECRET!

This Sim Boon Hong and Sim Ya Yen ar. sure got something between both of them already ar. So secretive you knowwwwww. I will kidnap her phone tomorrow okay BH. AND the TOP SECRET IS.

GUESS WHAT.

I saw one bear bear in her bag today and GUESS WHO gave it to herrrrrrrr. =P *wink wink*



tsk tsk tsk. You see you seee. =)

No comments: