Sunday, June 08, 2008

The day before school starts!

Can't help it but really had to go out for once before going back to school! Sadly some of them didn't show up too. =S So surely you won't see Cass (no longer sexy sex) and the sweet Cha gia in the pictures! Awww don't be disappointed! There's 3 special guests! If beloved Lou Poh Sylvia and Ah Lian Michelle were there, there would be another 2 more special guest but in the end it left 6 of us only!

Guess where is this! Hahahah!

Wait! Before I continue! Let me show you my very purpley nails for my purpley holiday! (Now become so clean and short and ugly already T_____T) Besides! GUESS HOW MUCH is the pair of lovely sandals from Nose!! I purposely bought a nail polish to match with it too! Hahahah! Those who know already don't say ar. Especially you Zhao. If not I bite you!

There there! The 2 clowns above are our special guest! Another one is the late clown who only appears in the beginning of the movie! Tsk!

After loitering around the place for 23884373742387920 times, I tell you I'm so sick of Pavillion already! EH DONT GO THERE ALREADY LAH CAN ANOT! We can't afford shopping spree there also lah! Everything also say expensive! And there's nothing much to do there also! I swear I don't wanna go there for at least 1 month from now! It's gonna become my second home there already! If you blindfold me also I won't get lost! SERIOUS LAHHH.

The movie we watched that day was Prom Night. Was struggling what to watch at the beginning with Zhao and Rachel. Haha Zhao and I went there earlier cuz we skipped half of our addmaths tuition! So naughty I know! We were considering Kungfu Panda, but both of them say can watch from Disney Channel so don't want (Yes lah! Wait for 2 more years only they'll show!!), other movies also we watched already! I wanna watch Iron Man, who haven't watch yet! and WHO wanna watch with me? Tee hee! Hahaha. Talking about the movie we watched, Prom Night! It was very scaryyyy! At first I thought Prom Night would be some romance and sweet comedy, but it turned out to be a thriller. Anyways, their prom night was great! In terms of the dancefloors, disco lights, red carpets, good DJ and etc! If our prom next year this good it'll be perfect! But after watching that movie I don't dare to go Prom night already Hahahhahaha. The story was kinda predictable but it was sooooo scary until I hide myself during the whole movie like this!

HAhHAHAHHAHHAHHA. One eye open, one eye close! Rachel was closing her ears! Hahah! And the guys was laughing at us! SOOOOOOOOOO BAD!


After movie, we had our dinner before going home at Ichiban Boshi.

Happy Alia enjoying his Lemon Chicken Rice! But he didn't put on his flower on his head so he's Ali that day. =D

Half Moon, Kenny with his Salmon Don! I found someone who loves raw salmon as much as me!

Sexy Zhao ( I can't call him Zhao Gay, later he bite me again! Stupid!) with his Chicken Udon which he keep complaining it was super expensive but it's not more than 15 bucks right? Soooo embarrassing la you! Shout so loud summore! Hahhaha!

My dinner on that night:

Cold Tofu *loves*

Salmon Sashimi Salad! Their salmon are really fresh! Should try it one day, but I still like the salad from Rakuzen, it's always the best! Haven't tried any japanese salad better than Rakuzen's! This is for sure XD

Only the 3 of us this time! The guys weren't prepared yet! We girls don't needa prepare because we're expects already!

A big smile to put on pretty Alia's face this time! Rach blocking Zhao and Kenny! Haha!

We gave up and asked the waitress to take a picture for all of us. So nice! Everyone was smiling wide in this picture! Oh yeah, did you noticed that Zhao was the only one drinking hot green tea, Yeah he was having his period cramps! Hahahah! And he took so long in the washroom, longer than the girls, he said he was putting pad so he took a longer time *shys*



School life is back! Exam results are coming! Good luck everyone! =D


No comments: