Friday, June 27, 2008

A special post for this cute little boy. =D


Happy 12th Birthday Baby Chin Mun! I like to call you baby like the way your mom and sister always call you. Baby baby! Hahahha. One of the primary friend I know, through one of my bestie, which is also the sister of him, Mun Yee. =)

He's one of the normal kids who loves to play video game, computer game, and all the game he knows in this world that I couldn't ever think of. While he's playing, funny words (dunno where he learn one) like fun cheong, chicken, noob noob noob and so much more will come out from his mouth one! And like to give comments when I'm playing Wii with him, sooooooo noisy I tell you. Sometimes you'll just feel like taping his mouth or kicking his ass one, seriously.

This little uncle (Only Rach & I call him that) because he loves to nag. He talks like a freaking 70 years old grandpa. He won't stop talking for 24/7 if no one shuts him up. Especially in the car, hahahahhaa. When everyone's super tired and he's still creating noise pollution. Feel like throw him out the car right? But then he'll give you an answer like "Eh! It's my car okay! You don't like then don't sit lah!" to his sister and us wtf so kek sei yan right. But let's not talk about his disadvantages first cuz he's the birthday boy today. =D

As you can see, he loves to take photos of himself a lot one. So perasan dunno learn from who one my goodness. *ahem ahem* Not only that, he likes to take picture for us and with us too. So sporting right! All these pictures were taking when he was being the camera man for us and take picture of himself secretly at the back of us. So cute and scandalous right hahahaha Note: Look at his chicken butt nose! Hahahhahaha. Sorry lah the naughty sisters create one so bad right T_T

He took picture of us while we're cam-whoring! This is like so behind-the-scene of the art of camwhoring HAhahahaha.

When he joins! =D

*pouts* We so cute right! Tee hee! But seriouslyy!!

Okay I end this post with the funniest picture of yours in my camera now! Hope you are enjoying yourself while you're reading this post now! And sorry I couldn't attend your birthday party tonight. I feel sorry, so this is the present I give you! A special blog post! Happy anot? No lego from Toy's R Us for you okay. I no money lah kid!

No comments: