Thursday, June 12, 2008

International Food Fiesta '08


Venue: Sri Garden
Date: 14th June 2008

Attention everyone! Our school will be having the annual International Food Fiesta on this Saturday. So everyone, especially the ex ssgians! Please come back to school on that day alrights! Hope to see you guys there! Miss you guys lots!

My Music and Performing Art Club will be selling cocktails and chocolate fondue! Not forgetting our "Salsa Kiss". Don't wanna tell you what is it yet. COME AND TRY IT OUT! =) If you happen to be lucky that I'm there, I'll be the one who make the cocktail for you on that day okay! Pei Min sikit okay! For sure I'll be very generous and give you a bigger cup okay! Shh shh don't tell my club president Mandy okay XD. =D

These past few days since school reopens were so bored until I can stew myself in the class with exam results. I'm kinda satisfied with my results but I do hope that I'll do way better in my final year examinations! Still waiting for my Biology results. Only can get by next Tuesday T__T! Others all get already! Screwed for Physics and Moral. Got 62 for Phy and 59 for Moral only! Sighs! I'm seorang yang bermoral-moral okay! Stupid papers pull down my marks! Urgh might be telling all the results once I get Bio. That will be the time I complain againnnnnnn!

Finally, it will be a busy day tomorrow! Teacher's Day Celebration. Class party as usual. But at the canteen this time! Will be taking pictures again of course! Tee hee! XD Oh yeah, I'll be the pianist for the opening ceremony tomorrow. Sigh so nervous already T_T. They just asked me to play at the last minute! So I'm still thinking about what song to play now. Any suggestions? =)

No comments: