Monday, June 23, 2008

Sorry for not updating so often lately!


Sorry lah! Nothing interesting to blog about lately after the IFF anyways, and my life's isn't all about blogging only okay! I have to have a happening life to blog better and more interesting right! Yes no?? Hahahhaa. But seriously, TEE HEE!! *My goodness, watched too much of Ryan Higa's video already* Oh yeah, Kevjumba and Happy Slip's videos are good too. Had been watching them this few days and I got addicted to them!

Had dinner with Yayen's family yesterday night after tuition. It was some restaurant near the Rocket's building near Maluri. Eh correct anot? I don't know where was it and forgot to ask whats the restaurant's name already lah. So sat pai! *failure* The restaurant was full house when we got there so we waited there for super freaking long lorhhhhhh. But fortunately the food came out to be very very delicious and it's all worth waiting kinda food! Too bad I didn't take any pictures of the food to tempt you! Because got too much food already! Her dad ordered 9 dishes okay hahahahah. That's not the best thing yet, the best thing is, her parents fetched me home after that!!! SOOOOOOOO SUPER DUPER GOOD RIGHT! And god knows how far I live right. So far until you come one time won't wanna come second time type's far! Kajang's Country Heights, not Mines's Coountry Heights, mind you! It's a long story. My mom was gonna fetch me but her parents didn't wanna let me go because he ordered alot of dishes already and rather fetch me home. Thank you uncle aunty! Hahahhaha. And so did my mass gained again. I ate alot yesterday lah, I had buffet lunch with mom in Crown Princess Hotel's cafe on the tenth before going tuition too alright. My goodness! Buffet and feast both in one day! My tummy is so bloaty right now how! =S If I'm lucky enough, I wanna get diarhhoea by today or tomorrow! I'm serious!

During the dinner. Yy's siblings. So chubby right! Hahaha. They're fun kids. They can talk, argue and laugh with each other 24/7 one. Sucha happy family lorh. How I wish I could have younger siblings like that, sometimes being the only child is quite lonely you know! But somehow till the time I have siblings right, I scared I will become a big bully just like Yy always bullying the youngers lorh! Hahhahaha. Just joking!

See see see. They it goes again! Arguing about who's chubbier this time! Hahhaha. They very funny one lah. Always make fun of each other for being fat. Hahahhaha. Soo cute!

The younger brother. He's not that shy in real life one. Just pretending to be shy in this picture. Wait until he shows you the true colour and you'll be surprised! More talkative than any of his siblings! I swear!

Anyways, just some updates and pictures I took in school for the past few days,

During Addmaths discussions, done by Mother Mary (Rachel) and the virgin gang! Ahahahhah.

Nehhh! More like sexy mamasitas right? The mother Mary and virgin gang sounds so holy like we're the church's sisters already! Halleluyah!

Me is Kyeanie, He is Zhao! He look so manja in this picture and why do I look so naughty and turned on wtf wtf. History lesson too boring already!

The thing is still on my hand Zhao T____T and it's itchy like crazy lah! Oh yeah, see the colour contrast of our skin colour? This is the difference between going water polo or not! =)

Look and our eye bags Hahahahaha T____T Watched too much of late night dramas already lah! =S The poor sweetie fell sick already! But still as hyper and have a good appetite as always. Look who's going Japan soon! Sigh! *Eh eh bring me back some cute japanese guy ok ok I sayang you kau kau after that*

And LOOK WHO'S BACK! Super smelly lorh him come back also never tell us! I was so surprised when I saw him this morning standing outside the guardhouse! I didn't expect him to come back so early because he told me that he won't be coming back anytime soon but it was really him wtfwtf! Lucky still can recognize him after he do something strange to his hair! This is the picture I used to make the classmates shout Joshep! So bad don't wanna take picture with me lah! FINE! You know what he said to me when I asked him to take a picture with me, he said, No, you take a picture of me, not with me! (*#$(#$#(@ HOI! You very handsome now isit!

The basketball court is alive once again. =)

Was watching him playing basketball with his friends after school today. =)


Before I forget, I have some videos of my class playing a game during BM lesson but Youtube didn't let me to upload it because the duration was too long. Will upload it when Kah Seng or anyone of them cut it first yeah! It's very very funny I promise! Stay tuned! =D

No comments: