Wednesday, June 18, 2008

International Food Fiesta 2008, Sri Garden, Kuala Lumpur.


Some pretty food stalls. Didn't get to take all of them though. =)

Key Club.

Interact Club
And finally my club! Music and Performing Arts! Nice right our booth! Our theme is Hawaii!

All thanks to Audrey and her gang who made this gorgeous banner!

Aloha!

Today's Special! And Salsa Kisser is actually.. Fishballs with Salsa sauce! Hahahhaha. What! Attactive name to attract customers what!

The food. The best seller was actually the marshmallows chocolate fondue! Should really sell it again next year! So many kids liked it! Or make them for the kids! For sure they'll give you lotsa sweet hugs! As sweet as those marshmallows!

And I was one of the bartender for that day! Lucky you if you get to buy the drinks from me! I made mostly Pink Lady, which is Strawberry of course! Nice right nice right? Don't deny it! I know it's nice! If not there won't be people coming back buying it again! Quite expensive summore! Hahahah! I made it! Eh, seriously I was quite proud of myself almost cry already when all of you guys say its good!! I wanna thank you guys by making another cup for you! =)

The bartenders! And this Suzuki was the one who always wanna rampas customers from me! Wei Zhen and Wei Zhong were one of the bartenders too. To those guys who helped us, thank you so much! Appreciated it ! =D Anyways, this is the reason that why my arms hurts so bad the next morning when I woke up ! I was shaking the mocktail most of the time and it's not an easy job you know! The drink burst out at the end when I have no energy to shake it properly. =S

I look like I was advertising for Sunsilk right? AND the expression is so funny! Like I was complaining and frustrating that I'm tired and hot. Thanks Olivia for the candid shots though! =)

And this candid shot is frigging funny too! Why I look so constipated one! Hahahha! I wonder did I scared all the customers away on that day while making the drink. Tsk tsk. Actually the picture looks very happy and joyful right. Look at our beautiful smiles! =)

The working womans!

Mexican mamasita lookin hot!

The sunshine honolulu girls !

Not forgetting this one too!

When Hawaiian babe and Japanese girl met.

This babe is from Thailand. Don't know whether it's a real female anot. Might be a shemale too! I don't know! You don't wanna hear her voice! Hahhahahha! Okay lah she's a girl, I can promise it with my whole life!

The interacters. Everyone meet Jaclyn. =)

And this is my Lou Poh Sylvia! =)

The tee shirt girls!

Seriously, pregnant woman also can wear their t shirt lorh! SO big and not sexy at all! I mean the right one. The left one is super sexy and hot! Hahhahahhaa.

I don't know but I know I'm hot. Quoted by me! I know you feel like slapping me right now.Just do it!

The new girl Pei Chin, as known as June! Last time I used to make fun of this name of my ex's friend by calling her May June July. So random right! Anyways, she actually believed that I am a Korean when my other classmates told her. Anyeong! *in a sweet tone*

With the president of my club! Eh I look so short standing beside her! Not fair! She was wearing high heels only! Cheating one!

Us again. Cute right the clown. Hahhahha. He was making a deal with me that I make him a drink, and he will give this lovely balloon to me and promote my drinks! So thoughtful!


With the man of her life! Hahahah sucha cute couple!

So do this pair! AWWWWWWWWWWW.

Too bad. I have more pictures with the guys! Hahahha. Because I go around and collect pictures with them =)

Kah Seng and I. Yes lah yes lah I know they look better together!

I know we look good together! Just that he make me look fat standing beside him! Cuz he is super skinny! Eat more lah you Zhao!

Arthur and I. Cute right? Too bad he's taken already. Hahahah. Not much students from his batch came though. Lucky my BHD Shirley and worker Keongy came. But they only stayed there for awhile. Summore appear in front of me during my busiest time! Summore never get to take picture with them! So smellly!

Eugene & I. He was acting blind with the shades he was wearing. Tsk tsk! Watch where you're touching man! Hahahha!

Wai Hoong. The guy who's staying just around my house area. Thats amazing! I finally found someone stay so near with me. Because I stay so damn far that no one would wanna come visit me! =S Next time we go makan or jogging together okay! =D

Justin. The guy I usually meet on Tuesdays. Another guy you'll look fat standing beside him! So skinny lorh! He's like Zhao number 2!

Wai Weng. My darling loyal reader number 1! =D *And I am not smelly!*

Ken Vin. The ex ex ex ex ex. Hahahha. He said that we look good together, do we? *Actually I don't have so many ex before lah where got so naughty*

Yun Jae. The korean guy that will make you look short standing right beside him!

Alex! Looks hot right? I mean, look REALLY hot right! Of course lah! Look what he was wearing! See also feel hot and sweaty already. Hahah! Someone's turned on now. *winks*

*jeng jeng jeng* Mou chuan the smarty ass! My new boyfriend. =D

OKAY OBVIOUSLY I WAS JOKING RIGHT! The picture was actually taken before we start argueing again!

The sexy mamasitas! =)

With Sookie & Brenda. Miss you guys lots! Visit SG more okay! =)

With Chea this time. Hhahhaa. Don't kill me when you see this picture Brenda! That's the only picture I took with Chea on that day! Sorry! =)

The latin dancers, Sylvia and Alfred. =D *Eh they look good together right right?* EH WAIT, she's my wife! Sorry not for sale!

With the cute angels and the fancy clown. Sucha happy picture! I like! =3

With Choi Yen & Phoebe. We look so sweaty! Haha!

With Melissa and Rachel. 3 lookin good lah! Fair and square! Tee hee!

My favourite picture of the day. Cuz it makes me look like I lost 10 pounds in that picture!


SO here are the IFF pictures you waited for so long! Now I'm worry that I have nothing much interesting to update already! Gimme inspirations!

No comments: