Sunday, June 29, 2008

Disclaimer: I don't hate anyone but here's a list of the sort of people I get irritated easily at:

  • People who try to act different to be cool. Everyone's different, if you have to try to be different and flaunt your uniqueness like then you hold no worth in my eyes. I can't stand people who always talk too much when they don't have to. Or people who's trying too hard to make other people like them. Same as those people who doesn't know when to say the right thing in the right time. Or people who give stupid comments or opinions on a subject they know nothing about.

  • People who thinks too much of themselves. Eh what's so great about you! For example, some people look down on Lalas, man get a life! I don't have a problem with Lalas, they're still humans right! It's only their own fashion and life, who are you to have the rights to say about them! And for people who thinks that hanging out in Times or Sg Wang is such a shame, you're the one who should be ashamed! Going to Starhill or Pavillion doesn't make you any higher class if you think like that! Leave them alone!

  • People who acts like an arrogant idiot! They don't listen or accept your thoughts and idea at all! Moreover, when they're very bossy and make you accept and do everything they say when you actually don't feel like doing anything for them! Get a life!

  • People who likes to exaggerate way too much. They like to make a huge deal out of everything. I find it kinda irritating especially when you're talking seriously and then here comes those people who just like to exaggerate it to make things worst or greater than it might seems! Yeah, like drama queens! And no I'm not mentioning about anybody here, some of us will over react sometimes also right especially when we're excited, but don't so kua chiong until as if you want the whole world to know lah okay. Calm down.

  • People who thinks that they are so great and are rude about it, especially when they are actually not!! Wah this kinda people are the most hak yan chang people ever! They actually think that they can conquer the world with their appearances, fame, money or power. This kinda people always like to talk about how good they are or act as if they're the kings and queens of the world. They thinks that everyone beside them love them so much until they will fulfill every of his/her demands. One sentence for you people, "You think you're hot but you're not"

  • people who are stupid enough not to realize that other people doesn't fancy them much but they're still trying to tag themselves into other people's group or conversation. Yes, nosy people. But I think I'm that kinda person also. What to do! Imagine lah, when you're talking about something really juicy with your close buddy and suddenly there's this nosy annoying person that you're not even close to or you don't feel like sharing the topic with them asking you WHAT WHAT WHAT are you guys talking about! Tell me tell me! And if you guys stop talking when they're there, they'll either reply you a Yer yer! Why so bad don't tell me! Always also like that! Yer yer! What kinda friend is this! Omg you feel like slapping them and tell them that you obviously don't like them in their face right. But normally this kinda people don't know one so the best reply you should give them is, we were actually talking about how nosy you are. =D

  • People who don't have a sense of humour and get offended easily. If you're a girl then nevermind lah I still can understand, but if you're a guy and you still cannot take jokes or simple mistakes, go back home and sleep. But I pujuk and apologize when I think I'm really wrong lah. But most probably not more than 3 times if the siu hei person don't forgive me, sorry but I'm like that.

  • People who spams blog. Especially when they don't reveal their real names by creating names like guest, stranger, passerby, form5, your mother wtf, and worst still, CNN reporter hahahahhah. Eh eh that one not so bad, the worst one is still those who uses other people's name to create havoc like dunno who used Yong Enn's name in Andrea's blog last month ago. I find them are the most childish people ever. If you really wanna spam also spam smarter lah, do you know that your own way of writing betrays you sometimes, or maybe your chicken brain might betray you too. Please lah, you think very funny to write such things meh. Don't test our intelligence okay. Eh wait, maybe you guys really don't have brains, (and life too), so you guys will just find lifeless things to do, such as spamming people's blog. Too bad for you anti-social! Maybe you're just jealous!


Eh please ar. The reason why I'm writing this post is not because I wanna talk bad about anyone okay. I'm just talking about those kinda people who might step on your tail one day. So I might be one of them also because I'm not perfect too. So please please don't be perasan that I'm actually writing about you okay. But If you really think that you might be one of them I'm talking about above, think about it. =D

No comments: