Wednesday, July 02, 2008

International Understanding Day 2008, Sri Garden.
Theme: Memoirs of Mo Li, China.

A souvenir I brought home. There's my name on it! Xu Ke Xin! And yes I have 3 chinese name although my english full name is only Koh Kyean. And it's Koh (silent K)yean, not Kean. Tsk! Get it right people!

I didn't know I was actually going on that day. But the lazy me decided to skip Physics tuition to go to school for IU day since I never go before. Eh serious one. Shame anot! Every year also got something on so cannot go one. So I have to take this chance this year to go with Soon Yang & Chen Teng's car after tuition. The best thing I went was of course,

I MET MY LONG LOST FRIEND KAI FOONG!!!!!

Seriously, that was the most surprise thing ever! It's likeeee.. Omg omg omg. I was so excited when I saw him in the canteen! He said hi to me first, in a very strange tone of course. Eh of course lah right! We never met each other since at least 6 years already! And god knows how kiddy we look last time! Hahaha! Then in my heart was like, EH IS THIS HIM ANOT IS THIS HIM! Can't be right! Omg why is he here! I can't recognize whether it's really him anot so I asked Mun to see his name tag Hahahahha. And yes he's Kai Foong! Then I was sooooo extremely happy and jumped to him! Then then then we talked alot lah what else! Actually he's just living in my neighbourhood too and he says he know WH, so we can meet each other one day okayyyyyyyyyy LONG LOST FRIEND! Btw, you lost damn a lot of weight man! We changed a lot right right! Let's look back our old picture and laugh now!

Anyways, some decorations in the lobby:


The wishing pond. Eh cool right! It's just dry ice lah. Hahah. You think got dewa dewa came to visit ar. Lol.

I didn't manage to take much pictures on that day but a few I took with the phone will do. Allah I didn't expect to go mah so never bring camera lorh!

With the ladies.

With the servant Carmen! HAHAHHAA. What was your chinese name again?

The Michelles.

With the opera singer! Hahahhaha. Ai QINGGGGGGGGG *goosebumps*

The hot shanghai aunty!

Anyways, All the Australian dudes are back!

Jeff!

Kar Mun!

Joshep is back too! That one you all know already. BUT DO YOU GUYS KNOW THAT LITIEN IS BACK TOO?! =D


By the way, did you guys realize that I cut my hairrrrrr?? Say yes ah! It's so obvious lah okay anot!

No comments: