Thursday, July 17, 2008

Unsporting?


To be honest, I am really not a very sporty kinda person. Meaning like, I do not fancy sports activities in school especially, and I am obviously not into them when it comes to CCA sports. I will never be like any of my other girlfriends who are like the sports girls of the school. I admit myself that I don't like doing sports because I can't do it properly and I get tired super easily! I kinda hate it when it comes to sports. Not that I am those "dai siu jie" type that hates dirty, (part of it, Yes, I'm kinda like that kinda person too because I don't really like sweating and DO NOT like the sweaty look of myself) But the main reason is, I DID NOT BORN WITH GOOD STAMINAS AND I AM TOO LAZY TO TRAIN MYSELF OKAY!


You think I like the fact that I dislike sports? No I don't! You don't know how much I wanna sweat like a cow like any other people but I just too lazy to move my ass out! Plus!! I do not like to do hectic exercise such as running, or or JUST RUNNING AROUND! (and walking up the staircases sometimes) because it makes me so tired and exhausted! But in the end I still did move myself out right, give some support lah! You don't have to say anything to discourage me!


You know I kinda hate it when some people goes like,


"Omg, Koh Kyean! I can't believe that you joined A Walk For Life! I'm so proud of you!"


"Hahahha! You really going to run ar? Serious one arh! HAhahahhah! Can one anot!"

or or


"Kyean! You should be the goal keeper!"


Not funny! You make me wanna punch you until you become beautiful!


wtf people. What are you trying to tell me man. Like what's the real point of telling me all this for! If I join then I join lah, talk so much for what. Sometimes people just need someone to shut their bloody mouth up for them. Or do you think that I'm way too sensitive. Maybe they just don't mean it? Nooo. I know when does it mean it and when does it not. Yes, it's one of the million chances for you to hear that I actually joined this activity, and yes, YOU SHOULD BE PROUD OF ME bitch! And you said you wanna see how I run on that day? Good. We'll see. But I might not come on that day, don't be so disappointed yeah. But I think you should go for the running more than me, because obviously you have more lipids need to burn than me! Please lorh, don't ever say anything about me or others when you don't have a body like this,

*Caution: It's hot!*

This

and this! So hot he makes me melt!

Honestly, even my family member says the same thing to me! And I'm quite used to it already. I know I like to eat! I know I like to sleep my evenings away! I know I like hanging around the malls than going jogging in my neighbourhood! I know I like to sit in front of my computer and go online everyday!

Even my mom! When I asked her to fetch me to Titiwangsa for that running activity, You know what she said?

"Mommy, can fetch me to Titiwangsa or let me go Titiwangsa next Sunday anot?"

"For What?"

"There there's this charity activity and everyone will be walking or running for *Correction* 4.3km around Titiwangsa in the morning. Yayen they all going'

"But it's a Sunday! I'm so lazy to go out on Sunday lah! Every weekdays fetch you to school! Saturday got tuition! Sunday let me sleep peacefully can anot!" (Got the lazy genes from her)

"Yer please lah! I pay already lah!"

"Pay already good lah. No needa go already! I never promise you anything!"

"Yer! I wanna run la! Got chance let me exercise lose weight lerh!"

"You wanna run ar? Outside garden so big I never in my life see you run before! Outside neighborhood so big! Go run lah! Why wanna go until Titiwangsan and run!"

... ... ..

"Aiyo! All my friends going lah!"

"They can run mah! You can run meh!"

Thank you mommy! I love you so much!!! You complete my day!

See what I mean, I'm so inactive until my own mommy have to rub it on my face too!But please lah, give me a break already! Not like I'm like this also!

*touchwood, I won't ever become like this*

No comments: