Saturday, July 12, 2008

The Lovely Gathering @ The C Club.



*This is so gonna be another typical post with pictures, pictures, and pictures!*

So as you all know, it was on the Thursday night. It was a long day in school really, all I was thinking in school was about the girl from Aussie and the exciting night out! (Cuz I hardly go out at night one FYI! Very guai lui right! Tee heee) I remember I texted her saying that, I can't wait for tonight, baby! during some boring lessons. Rach and Mich were charging her energy *aka sleeping* in class for the night out and of course everyone of us was getting more and more excited right. We immediately jumped into joy when the school bell rings on the 4.00pm! Then, we went to the prefat Michael's house (inside joke) for a quick preparation before going out. Her mom was so sweet to fetch us there and home. The coolest thing was, I slept over with Michael. He is sooooooo hot and sexy and he was so rough and wild the whole nighttttt. He didn't let me sleep too! This is why we have dark eye circle in the next morning! =) Anyways, forget about the sexy story first, I might continue in the next post! Let's talk about the sexy night out first! =D


The art of dining and diamonds come together in The C. Club, also known as The Carat Club! Their diamond jewellery there are the most ultimate luxury thing ever!

I especially love the fantastic interior design in there. Very interesting and sophisticated with the lively music, the crystal chandeliers hang from the ceiling, the "Stairway to Heaven" and so much more. Even the lights there are so lovely that you feel like bringing it back home. I once saw this place before but I dare not to go in because it look so porch and expensiveeeeee. And no doubt, it's really really expensive.

This was at the balcony,


at the stairway to heaven

and this is in our VIP room chilling our night out

My darling princess Tienie is back!

The first person I talked to when I first came into SG~!

and the Future *cough* Miss *cough* Universe *cough cough cough*! Anyways I just love this picture lah!

With my Michael. So hot and sexy right. Hahahaha. We had lotsa wild fun the whole night and he didn't let me to go to sleep!

With the sweetie Rach. Omg I look super duper tall! Olivia said Rach look like a prawn here hahahahah.

With the sexy cat of the night! Meow-lissa! Hahaha

The Blackies of the night.

A special thanks to Mr. Self Timer.

Doing what a blogger should do. Hahah.

The Food & Diamond Menu! With lotsa crazy expensive fine dining cuisine in there! * wipe sweats*

Eh seriously lorh. I heard from Audrey said that C Club is affordable but actually she was having lunch. Okay lunch is affordable (3 course meal for 40 something?) but dinner is totally a different thing. One main course is already 40-60 something depends on what you're having. *Big wet sweat* Anyways, the food came out to be pretty but not filling and the taste.. was so-so okay. Probably Delicious would be better for a dinner gathering!

The Appetiser

I couldn’t get enough of this Fruit & Prawn, a refreshing appetiser of prawns cooked with a medley of raspberry, raspberry coulis, mango and some vegetables. Hungry? =D

The pathetic small soft shell crab served with spinach and I-forgot-what-sauce.

The Soup

The Cream of Forest Mushroom with Truffle Chantilly, or in layman terms, mushroom soup.

The truffle Consome. Taste like some chinese soup. Hahahha. I called it, The English version of "Gun Tong Gau".

The Main Courses.

Olivia's Duck Breast served with apricot sauce.

Rachel's Duck Confit served with Mash Potato & fats. Hahahha.

Mun Yee's Salmon Salami Fettuccini. Me like!

Melissa's Lobster Spaghetti. Hahah. Eh I never try this one! =(

Michelle's Sirloin. I thought it was Lamb shank then I asked for a bite. The small bite of meat was so aromatic juicy and tender. But I couldn't taste any lamb when I chew and then I sense something fishy, I asked what's that, she said it's beef. @(#@!#*(!@##@(!*!!! Purposely one!!!

My seared cod fillet served with wild mushrooms and fettuccini. Same dish as Litien. The most expensive dish among all. But the cod was well cooked and so freshhh. I can even play with the meat, I mean I can slice the meat easily, means that it's not those louya frozen cod lah! Tee heee.

THANK YOU. PLEASE COME AGAIN. Look at the lovely service charge and tax. Even the EVIAN mineral water cost us 100 bucks already pfft. Why are we so tai tai. Hahahha. Anyways we're the VIP1!

Us in the pretty musical box!

Beautiful ambience. My stairway to heaven! You see the crystal desk light with diamonds! My goodness. *steal and put into the bag*

Mirror mirror on the wall, who's the fairest of them all. AHahhaha.

On their designer sofa which looks like they sprayed some silver paint on it before!

Guess who's the stalker! Keep calling when we're having dinner and talk crap only. So disturbingggg. There, the guy holding his BALL everywhere! Everytime go out with him also with his darling ball. tsk tsk. Oh yeah Carmen, the reason why we're outside Obaibi is because he made me pregnant and now we're gonna buy baby clothes and baby accessories for our coming baby hahahahha wtf wtf. Just joking! Don't come and bash me up. =S


Now is the time for us doing our best we can do in anywhere anytime!


Our red hot spot! (Just before meeting Tienie and Mel)

After the dinner. *Yeay Mel cut into half!* Where's Tienie and Mike? Most probably having their sexy time together! Poor Su and Edie! Hahahha!

Paparazzi's shot!

Bimbo wannabe

Bitch wannabe

So called "Kawai" japanese doll wannabe

Lala wannabe

Ah Lian wannabe! Hahahhaha

The normal-sikit one! Hahaha. Thanks for the photographer Michelleee.

Us!

I mean US!

We had hell lotsa fun on that night. We talked a lot of random things but it was interesting!
Had some confessions also. It feels so good after that. We talked until the guard shoo-ed us away from this place. He shoo-ed us for a few times but we still very thick-skinned don't wanna go cuz we had so much more to catch up with. Hahahaha. First time let people shoo in a mall, so embarrassing right =S Before going home, the princess gave Rach, Mich and I our belated birthday presents! So sweet right. =D

My Elegant Tienie and I. =D I will miss you and already is!

No comments: