Friday, July 25, 2008

My Heart Is In Pain!!!!!


Omgggggggggg. I can't believe something so bad happened to me today!!! GUESS WHAT.


I
.
.
.
dropped
.
.
.
my
.
.
.
phone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


THIS IS NOT THE WORST THING YET!!


I GOT IT BACK.


but in this condition!!!!!!!!!

Can anything look any more......... pathetic than this!!! Ya Allah ya Kuan Yin ku! =(

#$*#@$*#$(#*$(#@$(@#*$(@#*($#(@$*(@#*$(@#()@#($*(Q@#*(!@#*(#*$!!!! Bloody hell I wanna curse to all gods in this world that ...................................... nvm. =(

WHAT ELSE CAN YOU EXPECT WHEN A PHONE RAN OVER BY MANY OTHER CARS!!!!! Yes what the hell rightttttttttttt!! But still in one piece lah!!! Keng right. Like surviver only hahahahahah wtf. I accidentally dropped it on the road in front of the guard house this morning when I reached school but I didn't noticed it because I was busy tying my hair up and tucking in my shirt and stufff. Urghhhhhhhhhh. And I only noticed my phone was not with me only in class!! So I was like asking for other's phone to call my mom whether did I left it in the car anot. Then she said don't have. I might dropped it somewhere. So I quickly ran down to the guardhouse and asked the guards whether they saw a phone anot and they said yes, but a prefect took it already. I jumped happily and called my own number.. and guess what! It's Malcolm's voice! Hahahhaha! I was so excited and asked him where's my phone and stuff. And he said... You don't wanna see how's your phone looks like already.. Can throw away already.. I was like what.. got so serious anot oh. You exaggerating only isit. Still can call what! Then he said.. Got oh. You see yourself later lah. Then I panicked already. When I really saw my phone's dead body that time.. I seriously speechless and didn't know what to say besides fat lan cha-ing!!


What the hell. What's wrong with everything. I'm being so emo the whole day already omg. My heart ache so badly when I look at the phone again and again. Eh I used the phone for at least 3 years already ok! Got peelings already okay!! I mean, feelings!! And now the phone is in a very very bad condition that if whether I send it to ICU or not it doesn't make any different anymore.

I mean,

Look at the the the screen yourself... So pretty right. Some of them thinks that it was a pretty screen saver wtf. Very pretty arh now. =( then some of them thought I was joking. Please lah why would I joke with this =( =(. But most of the reaction was like.. Oh my god! God gracious! Ya Allah! OMG SEI LORH. What happened!! AHhahahaha. not funny why am I even laughing to myself. Omg why am I even talking to myself now. Omg stop emo-ing lah! Not only the screen, my new memory card with lotsa good stuff in there also lost okay!!! AND MY CONTACTSSSSSSSSSSS!! Half of it are lost now. So so it's very appreciating for you to text me your number okay. =) I'm using one of my mom's phone now. She's using my old lousy motorola phone now because she don't wanna buy a new one for me. =( Wanna know what's our amusing convo again??

Me: Mommy mommy. *sad tone* My phone cannot use already. =(

Her: Why?

Me: You know.. Got a few cars ran over my phone.. then the screen now cannot see already.. only can call...

Her: Oh good for you lah! Always so clumsy! Everytime also so clumsy this and that!!

Me: But really cannot use already lorh... *Trying to convince her to get me a new phone*

Her: Har har! Don't try to ask me to buy you a new phone lorh! Cuz I won't!!

Me: BUT THE PHONE REALLY CANNOT USE ALREADY LAHHHh. *Everyone else laughing beside me*

Her: Good lah! USE PUBLIC PHONE! Don't needa sms don't needa call don't needa waste so much money!!!!

($#*(#$@#$*(#@#$#$*(#@$@


yeah that's how my mom treat me when I'm in a deep shit condition =( So hard to get a mom like this right!



But she's still very nice to give me one of her phone to use lah. Sony Ericsson W810i. White colour. Quite nice lah. Limited edition one eh she said But anyways, I'm still gonna get myself a phone when I got the money! =D Nuff' said.

To those who loves me, time for you to show how much you love me! Tee hee! =)

and to those who hates me, clap all you want!!!!

and and to those who knows me and I know you, please send me your contact okay? Cuz I lost most of them. I don't know why I forgot to update my simcard!! urghhhhhhhh

and and to Zhao, let's take more nicer picture and stupid videos!! My memory card doesn't likes you thats why it's spoilt now!!! Oh yeah The last thing I did with my phone before I dropped it was watching the video we made in ICT room yesterday lorh! So stupid!


Haih haih. I'm asking around for phone numbers now like a desperate virgin ahahahhaha wtf wtf. Faster gimme if you're hot. I wanna date you! =)



Goodbye my N73! I will miss you! =D

No comments: