Sunday, July 06, 2008

Happily ever after?

I once believed that marriage should be something very romantic and ever-lasting. I like seeing old couples going for a walk in the morning, or some small argue between them just like my grandparents, or seeing a happy family with a few kids living together merrily just like Ya Yen's family. But from what I saw in this society today, there's too many of divorces or broken family problems that you will find it common nowadays. I once believed that I will find someone suitable and get married with him one day later. But what if the feelings towards each other faded after a few years? What will happen after that? Who will guarantee that your mariage will last forever? Especially in the masyarakat yang begitu mementingkan nilai material yang semakin memberkas dan meluas nowadays. Not that I wanna get married so badly now lah. But what I saw when I was onlining just now did give me a laugh. Would any couples behave in such a manner? Read on:

Before Marriage

Ah Beng: Ah... Alas, I can hardly wait!
Ah Lian: Do you want me to leave?
Ah Beng: NO! Don't even think about it.
Ah Lian: Do you love me?
Ah Beng: Of course! Always have and always will!
Ah Lian: Have you ever cheated on me?
Ah Beng: NO! Why are you even asking?
Ah Lian: Will you kiss me?
Ah Beng: Every chance I get, baby!
Ah Lian: Will you hit me?
Ah Beng: Heck no! Are you crazy?!
Ah Lian: Can I trust you?
Ah Beng: Yes!!
Ah Lian: Darling!!!!~

So what's next after marriage? The conversation had never change. Perhaps' it's just the sequence. Try reading from bottom back to the top!


HAhahahhahaha. Okay enough of laughing. Let's get serious now.


I really don't understand why people nowadays wants to divorce when they have kids already. They never think or plan before they wanna have kids one meh! Even if they don't divorce, their relationship fades and here comes the nightmare of every family fear. Silly things happen and here comes the problems. What problems? Money problem, family problem, extended family problem and so much more! You go read newspaper lah. Everyday also got kes membuang bayi lah, kes mendera kanak-kanak, or some animal even rape their own daughter nowadays also. Listen until sien lah right? What kinda crazy world is this!

Okay lah. Let's not talk about marriage first cuz most of us, including me don't have the ability to get married now also right?? But wtf. Relationships are also the same. When you're in love, everything for you is forever and ever lah, endless love lah, I can't live without you lah, I wanna celebrate our every single birthday together, etc etc will soon be some rubbish after the "flaming" stage finished burning. Agree? No? But think back again, are we really gonna be with this person for another 10 or 20 years or maybe more than that? When you're actually studying hard now. Will it be very hard to maintain this relationship? For those who're having high school like me, we still have college life! Or haven't you think of studying overseas? It's not that you'll definitely get married with this person after you finished your educations right? If you really think so, yeah, you should go get married now! But I'm not saying that having relationships now are no good, just that we don't need to get too serious. I had serious relationship before too. But what did I get? Nothing, just a broken heart after the break up. But think about the bright side, I have better experience for the future. I will know how to choose a guy that who will truly love me from bottom of his heart. I told myself, I lost a guy, doesn't mean that it's the end of the world for me. I gained more friends after that. And I know they're really my true friends who loves me and will support me when I'm down. I am really lucky to have friends like them.

Oh wait. Let's make things clear now. I'm not discouraging you not to have relationship now okay. But what makes me sound like an emo mommy now is, all of the relationships I saw among myself and my friends really did not work out or turn out so well if we didn't know each other well before we got together. So just be careful to know what kinda person you're dating. Don't regret after you break up. That's the worst thing you'll never expect to happen in your life.

Of course, everyone wants a happy relationship. It's just that it takes time to find the ideal one for us. So let's just hope that everyone will get to find their true love, which I believe that it really exists. I wanna look for a guy who can be my best friend as well as my boyfriend. And I really hope that my future guy will be someone who will brings me happiness, gives me support, pampers me (which girl doesn't want that), truly love me for who I am, not for me for trying to be something or someone else in his heart. That means, we must really feel comfortable with each other, so we don't need to be what others expect us to be, and as a result we will not able to know who who are we in the end. What kinda guy I want is,
  • I don't need him to always tolerate me only, but I also want him to know and understand what I need and what I want.
  • I don't need him to be very handsome, but he must know how to groom himself well.
  • I don't need him to be very rich, but he must be someone generous.
  • I don't need him to be super tall, but he at least must be taller than me! So that I can wear high heels hahahah wtf.
  • I don't need him to have muscle or abs, but I want him to be someone nice to hug. Not too thin like stick, and not too fat like pig. Hahahhaha.
  • I don't need him to be very popular, I want him to be sociable.
  • I don't need him to be super smart, but of course he must be smarter than me lah!
  • and of course. I don't only need him to be patient, honest, loving, and caring to me. I want him to be there for me whenever I am sad or happy to cheer me up, and travel along the journey together with a lot of exciting experiences too.
Still got some more lah. Couldn't think of any others already at this time. But these are the main ones lah. Am I too troublesome? Oh well. I cannot make sure that the future guy will really 100% turn out to be like that lah. Maybe he'll just have 50% of them. But I still will love him for who he is no matter what if I am really with him already. Like what you guys always hear, love is blind. Not only that, love will make you go crazy too. You know what? I created a private blog with my ex once before, I am really surprised and I still can't believe that I wrote those words for him before, and those love poem he wrote for me before.. it's like some jokes. I was laughing while reading them. Hahahhaha. No of course I won't tell you what's the website, I'm afraid that you'll have no appetite after reading those posts!

Till then! Hope ya'll will find your true love in the future! Xoxoxo


PS: PLEASE VOTE FOR THEM LAH! Support sikit! =D

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This is what happens after marriage: BeforeAndAfterMarriage.com