Sunday, July 13, 2008

Joshep's Farewell Lunch at Dragon I.


It was supposed to be in the Italian restaurant somewhere near Leisure Mall. I forgot the restaurant's name already but I heard it's very good and worth it. But but it was closed when we go there last Friday. Maybe they don't open during the afternoon. Anyways, I'm still gonna go to the restaurant one day later, and El Cerdo too! (The porkilicious Restaurant) Who wanna join? Let's make a big plan, sorry to all my Malay friends. =)

With the girls waiting for the guys.

Tell you guya a funny story. Is it possible for a taxi driver don't know how to differentiate between Mega Mall and Leisure Mall. My goodness, I don't know whether it's a blur or cunning taxi driver, brought the pity guys almost to Mid Valley when they actually wanted to go Leisure Mall. Hahahhahah. So funny. Don't know wanna cry or laugh better. It's so stupid. I think the way they argue will be funnier. Too bad no one video-ed it! =( Imagine, the distance between Mega Mall and Leisure Mall! I don't really know about the taxi fare but I didn't dare to ask them anything more than listening to them complaining. So ganas!

see Jon's "Do not disturb" face. Hahahhah

Hahahahha. No mood to order or eat already they all

the guy who gained 12 kg of muscle back to Malaysia (You can choose to not believing it, maybe its 12 kg of fats wahahhaha)

waiting for our foodddd

My best friend siu long pau!

Jonathan's dunno what. hahahah. And he dunno what he ordered also omg. Can see how angry he was at that time right!

Mun's Spicy Sichuan La Mian

Yen's pork soup La Mian

Kah Choong's beef fried La Mian

My favourite Za Jiong La Mian! But not mine, it was Joshep's.

I couldn't eat anything spicy or heaty that day because I was having a bad bad sore throat. So at last I ordered this seafood La Mian. It was quite good also!

The dessert which make me cough like a cat for a few days! Eh serious one. Like got asthma already. Anyways it's Glutinous Ball with sago and Mango!

Yayen's Mixed fruit sago dessert. It reminds me of the last visit to Dragon I with the girls lorh! We actually got a free dessert from a stalker waiter. Hahahahha.

After lunch, we went to the arcade for awhile before leaving. Was playing the game we usually play there. HAhahaha this time play with high heels! Can you see the ghost holding his darling basketball at the back! Dunno what Jon was doing!
Too bad still cannot break the record yet! Nyeh! Don't needa say "Almost"!

Him with the cha gia

and me with the not-enough-sleep face and ticket he won. So short right! Lousy guy!


Anyways, he's gonna leave on this weekend already. So does my Darling Tienie. No doubt, I am so gonna miss them! =D

PS (Especially to Rachel Liu Su Fen): For the students who are going to Japan tomorrow, do enjoy yourself and take more pictures there to share with us who didn't get to go! Don't bother buying back souvenirs cuz things there are very expensive! (Not hinting anything, really) , Take care and have a safe flight tomorrow night! And I am gonna miss you sweetie Rach! Sorry for not seeing you today in school because you know why already! I promise to give you a big big hug when you're back! No matter what you know I love you! <3

No comments: