Friday, January 25, 2008

My day was....


Can you seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee?! There's a flood in my classroom today due to yesterday night's heavy rain! You can even swim in the classroom if you want to =.= Crazyyyyyyy!

Although some of my pretty books were wet, file became like I dunno how to say. But I was considered as a very lucky one already ! Some of my classmate's books worst. Can't even be used again and they had to throw it away. Stupid rain. Stupid flood! Stupid flood in school summore! Sometimes I find it so unbelievableeeeee. Why our school so louya one. =S

Ya Yen's poor books. SADDDDDDDDDD!

OKAY LAH NOT THAT SAD LAH. After school is totally a different mood man.


And YES. Pavillion again! Went to Pavillion after school with the girls. It was fun yet there was a bit of disturbanceee. You girls should know right. XD

Guess where did we had our lunch at.


Yes. Dragon I! =D Thats what we do when we were waiting for the 5 minutes queue! Time is priceless!

Okay. We're still continueing the old same thing eventhough we got our place already!

Cheers! Yy look so cute in this picture!

Us. Tee heee. Love this picture! <3


Okay here comes the food!

My favourite siu long pausss. We ordered 2! SOOOOOOOOOO GOOD!

P/S: You suck, don't even know how to eat siu long pau! Waste all the soup in there! * You know who you areeeeeeeee* Tee hee!

There's 2 side dishes. The MaPo Tofu and the fried brinjal thingy. I don't like brinjal! hahaha! But the meat in there was goodd too. I eat all the meat! Kuakuakua! =S

This was what I had which lasted me until now. Hong Siu La Mien. I can even skip dinner. SOOOO FULLING!

Aiya, I didn't take pictures of the food they ate lah. Cassandra was like scolding me while I was taking picture of the food. So potong steam one lah she. Hmph! Okay I can tell you what they eat if you wanna know.

YY= Za Jiong La Mien
Mun Yee = Sweet and Sour Seafood La Mien
Both Cass and Rachel was eating the Bamboo rice thingy! It was delicious!

A FREE DESSERT! If you want a free dessert so badly, come out together with us. You might get one too! aHAhahahaha.


After that, we did a lot a lot of window shopping! Went to Forever 21, but still didn't manage to get any nice accessories we wanted. Went to many other places with sales too, can't seem anything suitable for us. =(

*Rachel lets go shopping again! We didn't get what we wanted! Okay, at least we got the earrings..... and your eyeliner! Wahahaha*


When we're tired of shopping already, and sicked of being stalked *Pukes*

Ice cream Moments!


Two busy monkeys were busy taking pictures with the cute ice cream while another 2 monkeys were paying the bill. ANOTHER one had cramps and went back to the jungle already. hahahaa.


Last but not least:

Our favourite Moments!





That's all about the girl's out loud!


Updates:

We went to some make up shop after they went back. The girl there was so kindd, she taught us how to put the eye-liner! Hahahaha. And I got the eye liner + purple eye shadow! Bet you sweetie! Tee heeee.

No comments: