Saturday, January 05, 2008

I DON'T WANNA GO TO SCHOOL TOMORROW!!!!


Crap man. The wound on my face now still haven't recover yet and the doctor said that it needs to take 1 - 2 weeks only will recover one. I feel like banging the wall already. There's a hole okay!! I don't even wanna look at the mirror now. T________T and the worst thing is, I cannot eat eggs, seafood, black soy sauce for 2 weeks!! (*($(#$@#@#*@#E(@ YOU TELL ME HOW AM I GONNA LIVE WITHOUT EGGS!!! Like I cannot eat fried rice because got egg.. I cannot put mayo or thousand island for my salad dressing because it's made of eggs, I cannot eat cake because got egg... then if seafood right.. I cannot eat dim sums, char kueh teow... almost everything I love to eat!

AIYO EVERYTHING ALSO CANNOT EAT. DON'T NEEDA EAT ALREADY LAH. BEST TIME TO GO ON A DIET!!

You know I'm super pissed off now.

STUPID MOLE'S FAULT! You know how much I love to eat. That's why all my go-on-diet plans always failed!

and guess what. I just bought this from Cold Storage! For chocolate lovers summore! You know the chocolate is soooooo rich in each and every cookie in there! shaddap.

Diet plan = FAILED AGAIN.

and the novel, Bukit Kepong makes me fall asleep a zillion times! I swear I was gonna pay attention to read it but.. I just fell asleep everytime I open it! I think I'm just gonna read the summary and that's all I will do. =)

No comments: