Thursday, January 31, 2008

Here comes CNY.


when the kids are happily collecting their ang paus from the eldests,

when the time for you to see your relatives from far far awayyyyyyy
yyyyyyyyy,

when almost EVERYONE is playing mahjong or either gambling eg: chor dai dee, black jack or whatsoever,

when all the ji-ke-lung-to-chiang-to-chiang musics started to annoy everywhere such as shopping malls, restaurants, your neighbor's house, etc etc etc,

when all the annoying chinese new year mv are showing right after every movie you finished in astro,

when the time you must not talk about bad things, wear black shirts, sweep the floor yada yada,


when Mc Donalds will automatically comes out with the prosperity burger,

when the time you get fat super easily, due to the chinese new year cookies, junk food, AND THE YUMMIEST home-made food that you normally won't get to eat...



Okay! Here are the top 8 original Chinese New Year Traditional and Culture! You know why 8 only?FAT CHOI MA! Hahahaha. There's more if you wanna list out though. Sooo I'm gonna be a good girl staying home and decorate the house tomorrow and help my grandma to prepare the dinner stuff for the next day, i mean night! Trust me, it'll take that long to prepare! I don't wanna be a grandma already next time! Or or, maybe I'll have a super good granddaughter to help me *just like the me now* next time leh? *cough cough* Who knows wor! Tee heee.

Familly dinner on Saturday night! Going back to Kuantan on Sunday morning! Wheeeeeeeeeeee. Hey darlings, I'm serious one. If you come Kuantan to find me I'll be sooooooooo happy ! ( mentioning to Rachie, Yennie, Munnie) but not Cassie, just joking lah woman! Come come come! Bau sek bau chu! Hahahha. ( Including food and place to stay)


The last day of school today, what else can we do besides,

THIS. (Feel like throwing away the mirror, looks so disgusting with those grey patches on it)
AND THIS. Olivia is highhhhhhhhhhhhhh.



A conversation between the girls.

K: Gosh we look like shit in school.
C: Who doesn't! Omg! This is why I don't take pictures in school!
R: But you look like shit everywhere.

AHahhahahaha.

No comments: