Saturday, January 26, 2008

Happy Birthday Handsome! *cough cough*

There you go. A super tall & dark basketball player. Girls, he's still single and hot and available! (I hope so, not)

Before the clock strikes 12pm tonight, I'm so gonna dedicate a post for you. Hahaha. I know you feel very honored and feel like crying now. But holddddddddddddddd on yeah!

Happy Sweet 16 Joshep! Please don't grow anymore taller. Later cannot find girlfriend already. Hahahah. I'm not gonna buy you a basketball instead of writing you this post. Reason is, I don't want you to get tanner and tanner already. Later the hot chick thinks that you came from Bangladesh or Pakistan. Moreover, this sweet post will make you happy until cannot sleep for a whole night! And and. Hope you won't leave Malaysia this year! (Yeah, truth is, I hope you won't get the scholarship to AussieLand) Wahahaha. We can't leave without you! * Don't get perasan so fast first, make you happy on your birthday only* You still owe me a drive eventhough I said everytime that I don't wanna die at sucha young age!

P/S: To birthday boy: Please don't pull my hairband and hide it or pass it to other people already lah. 16 years old already lorh. Getting old you know. Cannot be so childish already. And and don't always drive the KS4 teachers crazy in class like what you did in KS3 lerh. Ex: Sleep in class, don't pass up your homework, act like a gangster only. Tsk tsk. But still love you lah! Hahaha.

Nonetheless, Happy 4 years frienship smelly! Eventhough I said I rather fall into the longkang instead of falling for you. Wahahahah. =3

No comments: