Saturday, January 12, 2008

Guess and win!



Who are those shadows in the pictures? All 4 of them. From left to right! The first person who get the correct answer will probably get a very lovely valentine gift from four of us next month! =D I'm serious! Whoever you are. But not the girlfriends who know the answers already. Tee hee. =3 =3 Closing date is on the Valentine day. <3

Had school today for the replacement of the Chinese New Year's holiday. See I'm a good girl. ;) HAHAHA. not a very good girl actually. I did something illegal in school today with the girlfriends. which is:

eating char siu & siu yok rice in school! Rach, Cass and mine were char siu & siu yok while Yen's was roast chicken.

Yen

Mun

and Rach. The thing is still there... and I got a small tiny pimple between my eyebrows now! Cha gia said I looked like an Indian! Smelly herbal egg! Hahahaha.

Thank God there were no teachers or Malays around. If not.. I wouldn't have imagine what actions will they take against us! Aiyo I don't wanna do that again lah. Nearly got heart attack one. hahaha. DON'T LIKE THAT ALREADY AR GIRLS! WE EAT OUTSIDE NEXT TIME! =D

And to people who see this don't report to any teachers or whosoever also lahh. This will probably be our one last time! Thank you very much! =D

Cass: You have the Steven Lim's eyes olivia!
Olivia: ARE YOU CUU-COO CUU-COO?!?!?

hahahahhahahahhahahaha. It was damn hilarious lorh! and Olivia was like keep smacking my butt when we were on the staircase going back to our class.

Olivia: *spanks*!

Kyean: AHHHHHHHH. Why you spank my ass!

Olivia: Cuz I couldn't resist!

Kyean: YERRRRRRRRR you pervert!

Olivia: *spanks again*!!

Kyean: AHHHHHHHHHHHH.

Olivia: Why are you screamingggggggggggggggggggg!!

Kyean: Cuz you're a girl!!! ( Not that guys can spank my ass too)

Olivia: What if I'm a guy?

Kyean: Come to my house tonight! * horny smiles*

Olivia: YERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!

=3







No comments: