Thursday, January 17, 2008

Schooling Days

Currently, my life is messed up by homework, homework and alot more of homework. I hardly have the time to blog or even have anything interesting happened to blog about. I'm really looking forward into the events coming next month. Yeah, only next month will be more interesting and abit more special than this month becauseeeee

1. Chinese New Year

Of course, I'm going back to Kuantan again. And here goes my diet plan! I lost 2 kgs between a week last week. And I think I'm gonna do exercise everyday and make sure that I'm not gonna gain weight, at least.. not more than 3kg! I feel sooooooooo obese now! Sigh. God, if you can't make me skinny, please make all my friends fat! Hahahahha. Okay, they said that. SOO. Everyone become fat lah. =)

2 . Valentine

Tee heee. No, I'm not dating anyone or going out with someone on that dayy. But! I'm gonna go Mun Yee's house with the girls for a single party! Yess, girls stay single until that day okay ~ We're gonna cook ourselves something on that day, bake lotsa cookies and muffins if we got the time! Lucky ones will get to try =). Probably we'll play at the pool on that day too! It'll be a super fun day and we're gonna continue it until at night.. Then it'll turn out as a slumber party ! Wheeeeeeeeeee.

3. Hokuryo Japanese Exchange Programme

I'm so sure that we're gonna continue the fun until that day they come! It's only after one week after valentinee you see. Of course we'll go out with the host students and gonne bring them everywhere special rightt. They said might bring them to the Eye on Malaysia! Hopefully it haven't close yet. Hmmm, probably will stay in Mun Yee's house again. ;)

4. Jay Chou's Concert!!

Very unfortunately it falls on the Saturday when the Japanese students are coming!! =( =( =( Anyhow, I'm still hoping I can get the free tickets from my uncle ( If there is)! I wanna see Jay Chou! Especially when he plays the piano! Urghhh. I'll probably feel very bad if I missed his concert again! PLEASEEE, god, let me gooooooooo. Make some miracle! Make it happen!!

5. The People's Birthday

Rachel's birthday is comingg. Was planning to make her's and mine join together, but I guess it's tooo far away from mine. Her's on the 12 Feb, mine is on 19 March.. soo, see how thing goes! And Jae Rong's birthday is coming. Andrea's birthday is coming. Only on the next month. =DD And and. Somebody's birthday is coming!! Only on March lah. =3

So yeahh. I'm looking forward into February! January is sucha torturingg. School hours extended, homeworks from crazy teachers, etc etc etc.


Waitttttttttt. Doesn't mean that you guys can leave my blog now and come back next month okay! I will still blog about every single thing happened in school, post more pictures of my pretty ladies, tell more jokess to make my blog stay alive okay ! Maybe not so often, but come everyday lah okay! * puppy eyes*

No comments: