Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Here comes Form 4 life!

Tomorrow will be the first day of school! Excited excited. Can see all of my friends again! I'm prepared for school I guess. Well.
  1. I just bought my school shoe today!! Yes only today. Was telling my friends I'm gonna wear slippers with a plaster to school if I don't get one by today. Hehehhee
  2. I cut my long long super long fingernails already. Removed my nail polish also. T-T My fingers feel so... naked now. Hahahahha.
  3. I made new uniforms. Only the top. Not skirt. Changed my baju kurung's badge too. =)
  4. Packed my schoolbag. Wrapped all my text books with fancy wrapping papers. XD
  5. I will try to sleep as early as I can today. I try!!! You know I have been sleeping very late during the school holidays and I'd used it already! Sighh. and I wake up super super late everyday.. like 12 or 1 in the afternoon? Ngam ngam hou lunch time!! Sei mou. T-T
  6. Gonna study hard this year. If not it'll be tough when I reach form 5 next year.
  7. I'd decided which stream to go to. Science stream of course. Might be taking Accounts too!! No Mandarin man.
  8. what else what else. Aiyo no more already lah. I'm gonna have my first school breakfast with my darlings!! =)

No comments: