Monday, January 07, 2008

I am so tired already!!

Hate mondayss. =( You know why. You can get up very late during your weekend breaks and sleep all you want until you feel like your backbone is gonna break! But when it comes to Monday.. you will feel like you're half dead in the class like, seriously.

I FELL ASLEEP OR MY HEAD WAS LIKE HANGING AROUND DURING LESSONS!

You see. Youknowwhatteacherwegotforbm. Totally.... CHEONG HEI LORH! She cannot stop giving examples or will create another story which she thinks it can link to the topic she was talking about! SO BORING I TELL YOU!! She cannot go straight to the POINT one lorh i find. i mean, EVERYONE. She can talk non stop for 2 friggin lessons till the whole class feel so miserable. thankyouverymuch. =)

OH YEAHHH. SHE KILLED A BEE TODAY VERY FIERCELY!!! SO SCARY!! She was like holding a folded newspaper, then hit on the bee for like a few times until it died!! SO POOR THING LORH. but the whole class were so scared that time! Even Yun Jae & Rachel were hiding under the chair!! (So do I.) =)

and I'm not gonna take a single picture of myself for 2 weeks!!! stupid stupid stupid mole's faulttttttttt!! I think the wound is getting better noww. thank god!

one more thing. THIS SATURDAY GOT SCHOOL!!! #(*$#(*$#(Q@@#@!#@!

okay okay, ONE LAST THING! Oh my god. My life is getting more boringgggggggggggggg and boring-er. I want more funs! Like we're planning to have a small valentine girls gathering and bake a lot a lot of cookies and maybe cook also at Mun Yee's place! and Japanese students are coming! =3 Mun is gonna host but her mom only allows her to host girls! Funny right! hahaha. And bad news is, Jay Chou's concert falls on the day they're coming.

SO WHICH ONE TO CHOOSE YOU TELL ME!

enough of bitchings!

Today was actually not that bad. Had some hamsap-talkings with my girlfriends! hahaha. Now only I know what's a dildo. Thank you Rachel! hahaha. and Chemistry was quite fun! My darling ( Mr Adenan) was soooooo cute when he was doing the experiments! haha love him lotss! <3 Nonetheless, my beloved honey, Mun Yee (supposed to be darling but it's taken by Litien) made eggless chocolate cookies for us!! Sooooo sweet lorh. and she shared her spaghetti with me! =)

Off to go do my tons of homeworks!

add maths = the teacher is abit gila gila one. Gave us sooooooooo many questions to do!

B M= that long winded teacher gave us an essay to write about our new form 4 life! so long never write essay already. Brain also harden already lorh. =(

No comments: