Wednesday, January 09, 2008

School Life was awesome till


- My class turned into a zoo, no offence. It's really noisy and crazy and it's soooooooooo crowded.

- My class have a very super duper soft spoken English teacher with ugly handwritings. like HELLO. Can you write better or or at least speak abit LOUDER.

- The stress life is coming soon. I can smell. We're gonna write essays and reports everyday for homework soon! It's coming!

- Mun Yee , Malcolm and Yun Jae changed classsssssssssssssssssss! All 3 of them.. like suddenly disappeared! I was super no mood okay! We had lotsa funs in class! sighhhh I miss them soo much! no more already, no more. At least there's still Yen and Rach in class. and Cass came into our class too. So do Joshep! I guess it's the only good thing which happened today.

- I need a break. Thank god it's a holiday tomorrow. =S and my wound is getting better!

and I still have him!

so I think I should be happier.

shaddap already.

No comments: